Feedback please, Lead types...

Ksutton

Guru
100+ Post Club
USA
Hey everyone,

I recently created a video. It is a general look at, what I believe are the most popular, best and worst final expense leads. This is all based on experience.... I know it's hard to cover all lead types and all pros and cons but I wanted to put something together...at least 1 version.. I hope this helps anyone in their search for leads and systems. I share my experience with direct mail, call backs, Facebook leads and more....It took me a while but I believe to have found the best leads in final expense life insurance sales - I believe it is inbound leads. I share on this too.. what are your thoughts?

My thought?

You're a spammer trying to sell leads.
thanks for the feedback. I don't sell leads. If I could I would tho...I'm more concentrated on other areas of my business, which I think I'm showcasing... I know there are haters. But they do help make noise. I'll just embrace it. I'm used to getting hit and people trying to take me down, so here we are.

Hey everyone,

I recently created a video. It is a general look at, what I believe are the most popular, best and worst final expense leads. This is all based on experience.... I know it's hard to cover all lead types and all pros and cons but I wanted to put something together...at least 1 version.. I hope this helps anyone in their search for leads and systems. I share my experience with direct mail, call backs, Facebook leads and more....It took me a while but I believe to have found the best leads in final expense life insurance sales - I believe it is inbound leads. I share on this too.. what are your thoughts?

Define better. I designed the perfect FE DM mailer 13-14 years ago. But it was costing $120 and up per lead.

The gold standard then and now are DM mailers.

If you are going to talk about best lead regardless of price then it might be the leads you are recommending?

The leads I've found to be better than DM are referrals. So let me put that into the web world. In all my years of research I've learned the best leads are referrals. :1wink:

thanks for the feedback. I don't sell leads. If I could I would tho...
Define better. I designed the perfect FE DM mailer 13-14 years ago. But it was costing $120 and up per lead.

The gold standard then and now are DM mailers.

If you are going to talk about best lead regardless of price then it might be the leads you are recommending?

The leads I've found to be better than DM are referrals. So let me put that into the web world. In all my years of research I've learned the best leads are referrals. :1wink:
I agree with you on the Gold standard for FE face to face is DM - That's upfront in the video. I also agree, referrals are the best, that's in the beginning of the video too.
I also explain that the cost to the call in leads are the highest. Thank you for the input.
Referrals for sure! :)

what do you mean "define better?" - I talk about how I believe the inbound leads are the highest intent lead. I do think that each agent is different, what works for one may not work for the other.

Last edited:
Of course inbound tel
I agree with you on the Gold standard for FE face to face is DM - That's upfront in the video. I also agree, referrals are the best, that's in the beginning of the video too.
I also explain that the cost to the call in leads are the highest. Thank you for the input.
Referrals for sure! :)

what do you mean "define better?" - I talk about how I believe the inbound leads are the highest intent lead. I do think that each agent is different, what works for one may not work for the other.

What are you working ? How much are tv leads with root? Honestly with the type people I see day in day I can’t imagine selling them on the phone and having even ok persistency. 90% of what I save is in face to face . But your going down the road of recruiting because in the end you know you don’t want to be in front of your computer selling 40 hrs a week . You want those easy overides . Since I don’t recruit that’s why I advocate all get as much of the spread as humanly possible .

Of course inbound tel

What are you working ? How much are tv leads with root? Honestly with the type people I see day in day I can’t imagine selling them on the phone and having even ok persistency. 90% of what I save is in face to face . But your going down the road of recruiting because in the end you know you don’t want to be in front of your computer selling 40 hrs a week . You want those easy overides . Since I don’t recruit that’s why I advocate all get as much of the spread as humanly possible .

Why do so many agents wind up recruiting and selling leads ?

Does it seem like more agents are doing phone sales today ?

I bet you could replace nearly all of it ?

Are we in an era where only the strong survive ?

Of course inbound tel

I’m working Inbound leads.

Currently, Roots are 60 a pop for inbound.

I was a die hard F2F guy. Inbound leads and multi state licenses is the next level for producing (in my experience and opinion)

I’m going to be building a small team I’m almost ready to start recruiting…. - my goal is to help agents who are at 10-20k a month scale to 30-40k+ a month all over the phone selling FE .

Correct I don’t want to sell FE full time until I die.

Easy overrides ? if that was a thing I’d take it , it’s really not …. It’s terribly hard to recruit, train and retain the right agent. I am taking my time and I want to build slowly.

Things change, as we all know, but for now I have a plan to mentor between 5 and 10 agents within 2 years and see what’s what.

Last edited:
I’m working Inbound leads - 60 a pop currently with root.
I was a die hard F2F guy. Inbound leads and multi state licenses is the next level for producing (in my experience and opinion)

I’m going to be building a small team I’m almost ready to start recruiting…. - my goal is to help agents who are at 10-20k a month scale to 30-40k+ a month all over the phone selling FE .

Correct I don’t want to sell FE full time until I die.

Easy overrides ? if that was a thing I’d take it , it’s really not …. It’s terribly hard to recruit, train and retain the right agent. I am taking my time and I want to build slowly.

Things change, as we all know, but for now I have a plan to mentor between 5 and 10 agents within 2 years and see what’s what.

Have you spoke to Greg ?
How much are his inbound TV leads ?

Have you spoke to Greg ?
How much are his inbound TV leads ?
With senior life? Yeah I’ve checked all around. I’m not really interested in their system. … you’d have to ask someone else for a better answer on his lead costs.

Back