Fex Contracting or the Insurance Squad

I have always been curious why guys and gals NOT in the FE business post in the FE forum. I certainly would never post in the transgender or gay forum. Even though some say I am gay and transgender. hmmmmm. :) (you all laughed and now wonder)
Hey Chase, you didn't say one way or the other. Bruce, or Caitlyn? :eek:

Just to make sure you facts are correct we aren't just field sales we have a 60 person Call Center as well pumping away which I ran for five years during its growth stage.

We may not ever see eye to eye which is ok with me i just want to make sure new people who come on here don't get bad advise (in my opinion)... and as Thad stated if you don't focus on FE why are you even on here giving advice?

Weren’t you just bashing telesales on Facebook and denied your company was in or trying to get into telesales?

Weren’t you just bashing telesales on Facebook and denied your company was in or trying to get into telesales?

then go read my message again

i never denied us doing it i was trying to advise to others it is not as easy as what was being stated

what i was saying if you read it again was you can't start a Call Center for 10K and expect to be profitable in month two

Back