Fex Contracting or the Insurance Squad

He has two websites...which one is that one? It seems like he's trying to do final expense through the dojo website....aion or whatever is the guarantee term stuff.

What is he paying the people he guarantees 10k ?
I have no idea about his FE dojo stuff, i know he offers street for his contracts. For his guarantee and i quote "*Must average at least 500 dials per day, 5 days a week for the first 90 days to qualify. Must sign & agree to all terms & conditions in the "90 Day Guarantee" document." i'm not under him so i have no idea how everything works lol.

Probaby because I'm very talented at trolling you jokers into commenting back in forth for 20 pages. Meanwhile my traffic to www.finalexpensedojo.com is going off the charts :)
But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg

Can you provide screenshot of traffic data from google analytics?

I have no idea about his FE dojo stuff, i know he offers street for his contracts. For his guarantee and i quote "*Must average at least 500 dials per day, 5 days a week for the first 90 days to qualify. Must sign & agree to all terms & conditions in the "90 Day Guarantee" document." i'm not under him so i have no idea how everything works lol.
Yes sir. 120% with non med term. Fully underwritten is 80-95% depending on the carrier, product, & term length.

I have yet to have someone that put in the dials talked about over 90 days & not make $10,000. The same people told me my 10x ROI guarantee with my FB leads was too high. So this time I make a guarantee more reasonable and the same people say it's too low. LOL

I'm just honored to have so many people that care about what I'm doing ;)

I've always thought, if only I could make 500 dials a day to generate my leads instead of spending a few bucks, life would be grand. Now we have the platform to do so!

I remember when i was dialing 400+ a day at bankers life, i thought about hanging myself when everybody left the office haha.
I've had the same horrible experience before with cold calling! This system is completely different. The cold call is just the start of the sales funnel. We use other forms of marketing to do the heavy lifting after a lead is generated including following up & "pre-selling" your leads...99% of it is on autopilot.

At Bankers were you using a multi line predictive dialer?

I've had the same horrible experience before with cold calling! This system is completely different. The cold call is just the start of the sales funnel. We use other forms of marketing to do the heavy lifting after a lead is generated including following up & "pre-selling" your leads...99% of it is on autopilot.

At Bankers were you using a multi line predictive dialer?
No it was a click and the number would dial but I was calling people everyone in our office had called so.. Then I went Indy and cc with a power dialer for med supps and I enjoyed it more lol.

I've always thought, if only I could make 500 dials a day to generate my leads instead of spending a few bucks, life would be grand. Now we have the platform to do so!
Why so bitter, bro?

That's not what I am promoting at all. If your dialing 500 a day you should generate 15-25 qualified leads per day.

People we have that don't speak good English have consistently generated 3-5 leads an hour with our system. 10 hours a week = 30-50 leads. Now those numbers can be expected (minimum) after being coached & trained. Some are naturals & some need a lot of work (like anything).

Here's what agents had to say after seeing me dial for 45 mins.

"I was somewhat skeptical of the number I thought he’d be able to generate; he over delivered."
Aaron W, California

"This session was amazing. 5 leads in 45 minutes, I was blown away by the process."
Shellbe A, North Carolina

"With a simple script like this and no first call sell takes the pressure of us and the prospect."
Robert R, New Jersey

"Yes it did [exceed expectations]. 10/10, I thought you would have to call more to get the leads."
Peter Y, Massachusetts

Most IMOs want to sell you leads to make a profit.

We teach you how to generate your own leads. When your not a slave to paid leads you have the Potiential to scale your business much faster.

Once again you make a statement that you can't even prove. MOST IMOs want to sell you leads to make a profit? Just how many IMO's are out there to begin with? You will have to know the answer to that before you can determine if it is most or not.

Do you normally make claims that you can't back up?

Latest posts

Back