WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
Female age 82
Non tobacco
$10,000
Quoted $139.xx per month

the son said it was Fidelity something or something Fidelity

Anyone know who that is and have a copy of the app?

Lee

Got it.

My competition told the prospect that it was level. It just did not smell right to me. I think I have him beat any way but just want to poison the well before he tries to come back in.

Thanks,

Lee

Give em HELL buddy! Looks like you have this guy beat EASY.

I used to LOVE Fidelity during my mortgage protection years. They had a product called Rapid Decision Term that was an SI term that would CRUSH all the normal SI term jokers like MoO and Americo. Once they got rid of that product about 5 years ago I no longer had a need for Fidelity. They aren't what they used to be.

Give em HELL buddy! Looks like you have this guy beat EASY.

I used to LOVE Fidelity during my mortgage protection years. They had a product called Rapid Decision Term that was an SI term that would CRUSH all the normal SI term jokers like MoO and Americo. Once they got rid of that product about 5 years ago I no longer had a need for Fidelity. They aren't what they used to be.

I used their Graded Term and Whole Life a little a few years ago but that was about it. Once they dumped that I did not find a use for them. Although I my check out the SITerm again if they have say 4 plus tables built in.

Thanks again,

Lee

I actually wrote a rapid decision whole life 3 months ago. Street is 50% and somebody gave me a 80% contract. Only reason I used is you could write a $100-$150k. Suckers checked the mib,rx and mvr for a 3 yr graded product more expensive than gerber. They started questioning the mib.I said no crap Sherlock why would someone guy a 3 yr graded product if they weren't screwed up. Needless to say I'll never use again.

Back