Final Company Ages: 80 - 85

This is great! Thanks for the info. I will call her this weekend and if I can get her blessing - I will contact those who left their info. - maybe we can do bz?

The prospect and I both reside in MI.

Thank you again.

If you had an interest in obtaining a comparison and illustration, please feel free to contact me. My turnaround time is typically about 2 business hours. My group in Milwaukee, WI works with numerous independent agents in Michigan and Wisconsin.

I specialize in competitive situations, underwriting scenarios, and marketing concepts.

Andy
414-841-1676

Like most other companies I have seen writing this age group, Shenandoah will cut commissions by around 30% for ages 81-85, which is understandable. I was involved in helping design this policy for them, and I nor any of the other IMO's helping design it had a problem with the commission arrangement.

Our website for Shenandoah agents: www.shenagents.com
It will be updated with the New Vista in a few days.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

With Shenandoah New Vista I, it would give $5,629 benefit.

A good company to write for. Didn't realize until I looked the other day...I've been writing for them since 1999. Always been fair with me. Do a good job of keeping agents informed.

Insurance at that age will cost an arm and leg. Try Illinois Mutual looks like the have some decents products for the senior crowd.

Sorry, I missed your note about $70 per month.

Minimum face of the carriers I work with is $25,000. Using preferred for an 82 year old (not very likely) is $134 per month and using standard (more plausible) is about $153 per month.

Good luck helping her, I hope you can find something.

Okay so I may not have a case then.. because we have a budget here...

The deal breaker(as for her budget) is $70.00 a month... that's the fine line of the tail end of her budget we have here.... Anything over.. and there is = no deal.

Can anyone please help or advise? What can, if it can, 70 bucks a month buy (how much DB)?quote]

UTA is $67.89/month for 6K. If you need it let me know.

Back