Final expense contracts

Insuranceman

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm looking for the following FE contracts.

1) No rate up for tobacco use
2) direct monthly bill
3) guaranteed issue
4) Low face univeral plans
5) face amounts under $ 5,000
6) great rates

Please include a contact name and phone # if you know
of anyone that carries any of these features.

2) direct monthly bill
3) guaranteed issue
6) great rates

Newby would know, I think.

2) direct monthly bill
3) guaranteed issue
6) great rates

7) Free Leads
8) 6 year advance
9) No chargebacks
10) 145% commission

Rick

2) direct monthly bill
3) guaranteed issue
6) great rates

7) Free Leads
8) 6 year advance
9) No chargebacks
10) 145% commission

Rick

That is what he meant to say but he was on a tight schedule earlier...

Here's what Newby knows for sure...

1.The two companies that do not rate up smokers are:
Citizens Security and First Life America but... they are bboth in the process of changing to smoker/non-smoker rates because they are ONLY getting the smoker applications.

2. Direct monthly bill: Columbian Life has an old style debit bill policy available. Forethought's Encore and Select products allow for monthly billing or coupon books. I don't know of any straight FE companies that offer monthly bill because it is too expensive and the lapse rates are too high.

3. Guaranteed issue: Americo, Presidential AND...drum roll please...Newby's top secret weapon...I have one that pays low commissions (70%) but has rates that blow everyone else out of the water. A 65 year old male, smoker with AIDS, Cancer and had a heart attack yesterday is $87.32 for $15,000 with 3-year ROP at 8%. I may be bringing this product to the masses in the near future. I even give healthy smokers this company as an option if they balk at smoker rates because it's a way they can have have super low non-smoker rates if they don't mind the 3-year ROP.

4. Low face universal- I have no expertise there but I use Shenandoah for that.

5. Face under $5,000 - lots of them. Look for the lowest policy fee or one that pays commission on policy fees. Monumental comes to mind.

6. Great rates- Oxford

7. Free leads - Your momma's friends

8. 6-year advance- If you need this, you better leard to say "Super-size those fries?"

9. No chargebacks- See item #2 Columbian debit policy earn as you collect

10. 145% commission - Newby's Good Deals for Agents now pays 145% of the first 10% on alternating Tuesdays and Thursdays during leap year when a new pope has declared Christmas to fall in October. COntracting is now available for all. Mail your application and a check for $500 to...

11. Rapid settlement at death!!! - Forethought hands down. Don't forget how important this is to your clients if they plan to use the policy for funeral expenses. They need the money when they die...not 5-weeks later.

12. Monthly payment by credit card auto bill- Forethought...but only if you have contracted through Newby. People like to get credit card bonus points.

7. Free leads - Your momma's friends :laugh:

8. 6-year advance- If you need this, you better leard to say "Super-size those fries?" :laugh:

10. 145% commission - Newby's Good Deals for Agents now pays 145% of the first 10% on alternating Tuesdays and Thursdays during leap year when a new pope has declared Christmas to fall in October. COntracting is now available for all. Mail your application and a check for $500 to... :laugh:

Newby,

Thanks for some good information and a smile.

Newby sure would like to know what your secret weapon is. I have a 76 female that needs GI and the best contract I can get with Presidential is 55%.:mad:

Back