Final expense contracts

Newby sure would like to know what your secret weapon is. I have a 76 female that needs GI and the best contract I can get with Presidential is 55%.:mad:

Your 76 Female can get $10,000 for $83.46 or $15,000 for $123 but she needs to come to Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee or Ohio to do it.

It's Cincinnati Equitable Life guaranteed issue.

I can give all agents a 60% contract with decent renewals.

They just don't want to branch out to more states. They are regional.

This is an old thread so a lot of the info I posted has changed.

I don't know of any companies left that don't rate up smokers.

Oxford is best to contract direct with. They give 105% to most. Will do better if high producers.

Forethought is VERY close to having thier new rates. Should be similar to Oxfords for very healthy.

Cincinnati Equitable's guaranteed issue product didn't last long. It was WAY underpriced but the people who got in got a great deal of a lifetime.

Lots of changes in the final expense market. Some already happened. Some right around the bend. Lots of competition means great deals for the agents who can produce.

Final Expense is the new "Buy Term and Invest the Difference" wave . . .

Everyone is seeing the writing on the wall concerning MA's and if a President actually does something in DC - health sales may go away in the next 4 to 8 years . . .

I'm glad to be in it and look forward to making a few million bucks on it . . .

Tom

How is much is the agent street contract for Oxford FE?

Oxford's street level is 105%

This is an old thread and much of it has changed.
Cincinnati Equitable's guaranteed issue product came and went due to it was priced too low.

Forethought's new product is out and is NOT what I expected. Rates are not as low as they promised.

Forethought's new product is out and is NOT what I expected. Rates are not as low as they promised.

It seems companies never live up to their own hype... I was at a "get together" in the spring and a couple of the "big shooter" company reps from Occidental where there talking about Occ. lowering FE rates to even lower than Oxford. They claimed they hired an actuary that help put together the Oxford product and they where going to take over all FE biz with this new product line.....

Well it turns out after all of their self-hype; they are just another "Paper Tiger" like many others...

Are final expenses polices available from every carrier (basically) or are they only available through certain carriers? Which carriers are some of the best choices in this area?

Back