Final Expense Customer Service 2022

noah

Guru
1000 Post Club
We’ve been hearing all the Press 1 for this Press 2 for that and so on. We’ve also been hearing “due to high call volume “ you may experience an extended hold time. And then of course we hear “many of these CS options are available on our website”. Or you may enter your phone number and we will call you back in between 44 minutes and 2 hours”.

Most,if not all important tasks that we do to keep the business on the books needs a detailed discussion or explanation. Companies seem to pay no attention at all to improving agent/customer service. It’s getting worser and worser all the time. Some companies want us to use chat features only.

Especially with billing,there’s a high percentage of business that’s terminated because clients/agents cannot get help,get simple problems solved.

It’s embarrassing to tell the client we can’t get anyone on the phone to help us.

Most often when we do we don’t get anyone who has any authority or power to help,or fix the situation. They are only a messenger.

Many times when replacing a policy we need to get the company on the phone to stop the draft. A busy agent with a full day of leads is ready to move on to the next card. No time for these delays. They can kill your day.

What are some of the ways to work around the horrible service we receive?

We’ve been hearing all the Press 1 for this Press 2 for that and so on. We’ve also been hearing “due to high call volume “ you may experience an extended hold time. And then of course we hear “many of these CS options are available on our website”. Or you may enter your phone number and we will call you back in between 44 minutes and 2 hours”.

Most,if not all important tasks that we do to keep the business on the books needs a detailed discussion or explanation. Companies seem to pay no attention at all to improving agent/customer service. It’s getting worser and worser all the time. Some companies want us to use chat features only.

Especially with billing,there’s a high percentage of business that’s terminated because clients/agents cannot get help,get simple problems solved.

It’s embarrassing to tell the client we can’t get anyone on the phone to help us.

Most often when we do we don’t get anyone who has any authority or power to help,or fix the situation. They are only a messenger.

Many times when replacing a policy we need to get the company on the phone to stop the draft. A busy agent with a full day of leads is ready to move on to the next card. No time for these delays. They can kill your day.

Use companies that provide good CS..

It's a little slower than doing it on the phone, but you can e-mail or snail mail the signed request to stop a bank draft.

I mainly fax everything 2x.
Trans is the worst.
They missed a payment form I sent them and caused nsf.
2-3 hours hold time.
I mostly use them for DE.

I mainly fax everything 2x.
Trans is the worst.
They missed a payment form I sent them and caused nsf.
2-3 hours hold time.
I mostly use them for DE.

Well for the customer service needs some of what your referring to calling the company to get cash values there glad you can’t get threw . I do like above . If I’m replacing and it’s more than 2 weeks till draft I fax and send a letter . Never had an issue . I’m not staying on hold for 1-2 hrs with a client . Rna and prosperity atrocious getting threw . Am am I still have no issue . Great western terrible . Liberty bankers 30 mins to an hr . That’s why I deal with Humana and United mostly . They answer the phone . It’s a byproduct of no one wanting to work .

I hate the hold times but I also love it. While we're on the phone trying to get details and we are on hold for 15-20 minutes that's excellent wedge building time. "Good thing it's not your family calling to make a claim".

If this was easy the companies would pay college kids $10/hr to go around and pick up applications.

All in a day's work. The service work I do leads to referrals down the road. Most o my referrals come a few years later. After I've delivered their policies, answered my phone on bank changes, helped with beneficiary changes, etc. People are fed up with being on hold and press 1 and such.

I just wrote a guy from a referral. His sister in law got a policy from me 4 years ago. He was complaining about his policy with WoW and how much trouble they are to deal with. My client told him to call me.

I'm sending a cash value letter to a case worker right now for one of my client's annual reviews. Those don't lead to referrals in the moment. But over time they do.

I just had a funeral home send me a nice thank you letter. They say I'm the only agent that ever helps them with claims.

You give and you get. You can't go thru life with a catcher's mitt on both hands.

One of the easiest companies to deal with is Columbian (unless you are trying to replace them) Never have long wait time.. Get correct answers the first time and they let the agent do most things like stooping drafts, setting up redrafts, etc.

Back