Final Expense Customer Service 2022

Well for the customer service needs some of what your referring to calling the company to get cash values there glad you can’t get threw . I do like above . If I’m replacing and it’s more than 2 weeks till draft I fax and send a letter . Never had an issue . I’m not staying on hold for 1-2 hrs with a client . Rna and prosperity atrocious getting threw . Am am I still have no issue . Great western terrible . Liberty bankers 30 mins to an hr . That’s why I deal with Humana and United mostly . They answer the phone . It’s a byproduct of no one wanting to work .

Humana ? Final Expense ? United ?

Am Am is on it.
I can email any UW,CS and get a pretty quick reply.

Settlers was good when they were in business,small company.
Now they have erased all the policy values.
I usually email them and request a policy summary for clients.

You talk about getting worn out from all the driving. I’m worn out with all the stupidity of getting CS for our clients. It’s gotten way worse since Covid. Many of the reps have become very independent. They are not monitored for accountability.

Like Rouse said columbian cs awesome . Foresters so so . 15 min wait . Actually who answers agent support fast is Gerber . And Gtl for graded has awesome cs. They answer in 30 seconds to 1min . What’s not being said is the importance of the agent being able to do stuff like initiate drafts . Am am allows that but most don’t .rna pia . Got to do 3 way .

Like Rouse said columbian cs awesome . Foresters so so . 15 min wait . Actually who answers agent support fast is Gerber . And Gtl for graded has awesome cs. They answer in 30 seconds to 1min . What’s not being said is the importance of the agent being able to do stuff like initiate drafts . Am am allows that but most don’t .rna pia . Got to do 3 way .
Columbian allows it. Another thing that have is a form allowing the company to release medical information to the agent. Agents should get one signed and submit it with every app.

Columbian allows it. Another thing that have is a form allowing the company to release medical information to the agent. Agents should get one signed and submit it with every app.

You mentioned good things about them here many times.

What are they’re UW niches ?

Mutual allows the agent to move drafts,initiate. Their CS is ok if you get the right person.

Another huge problem is most CS do not understand how we get leads,our work habits,value of our time.

Most think we have a physical location where the clients walk in and sign up. I’m sure some do but not FE road warriors with a fistful of fresh lead cards and a full tank of gas.

none that I recall . Plan vanilla . Supposedly they got a great E-App .Haven’t written them in a long time . I just know they had great cs . I used to write their Gi on young people .Some of the mlm type outfits push them . I think they have some super high comp . I am direct with them.

none that I recall . Plan vanilla . Supposedly they got a great E-App .Haven’t written them in a long time . I just know they had great cs . I used to write their Gi on young people .Some of the mlm type outfits push them . I think they have some super high comp . I am direct with them.

130%?

Not many.. Underwriting is actually kind of tight. They do take atrial fibrillation and assistance with ADLs level. Instant decision with a paper app and no phone call.

I hate the hold times but I also love it. While we're on the phone trying to get details and we are on hold for 15-20 minutes that's excellent wedge building time. "Good thing it's not your family calling to make a claim".

Yes, that is a major silver lining. And with phone, TV, or mail sales I'll add, "You know Mildred that's why most folks tell me they want an agent so that they have someone to help when issues like this come up. Sounds like it might be important for you and your family as well. (Smile and shaking head as I speak.)"

Back