Final Expense Direct

JTS1

Expert
Hello,

Anyone ever work w/ this operation?

TeleSales out of Houston.

They state all leads are inbound calls, no transfers, no outbound dialing.

Thanks.

I have had many calls from agents wanting to leave them. The big complaint is they want to control the hours worked too much. They will find out the IRS doesn’t play that game unless they make the agents become actual employees.

Appreciate the feedback.

That lines up with their pitch, "no part timers, inbound calls all day long, etc."

Never liked being 1099 and treated like W2.

Thanks.

Appreciate the feedback.

That lines up with their pitch, "no part timers, inbound calls all day long, etc."

Never liked being 1099 and treated like W2.

Thanks.

There a big outfit . Cody askins has them on his podcast a lot . They quote there avg agent does $250 k a yr production and they have agents in the $750 k production .I looked at there site one day . They do have an independent side at 120% contracts and $22 inbound leads . Reading a lot on telesales unless you put 40-60 hrs a week in you have little chance of success .

There a big outfit . Cody askins has them on his podcast a lot . They quote there avg agent does $250 k a yr production and they have agents in the $750 k production .I looked at there site one day . They do have an independent side at 120% contracts and $22 inbound leads . Reading a lot on telesales unless you put 40-60 hrs a week in you have little chance of success .
Their numbers are great for telesales, I like the inbound concept, and access to multiple carriers.

Pros and cons everywhere you go, I suppose.

Their numbers are great for telesales, I like the inbound concept, and access to multiple carriers.

I know nothing about them from agents . Will they release you ? Get on some Facebook groups like tips , tricks and ask the question how they are . Make sure you ask them to send you a private message as few Will bad mouth people on a national public forum

I know nothing about them from agents . Will they release you ? Get on some Facebook groups like tips , tricks and ask the question how they are . Make sure you ask them to send you a private message as few Will bad mouth people on a national public forum
I'll check into the FB groups, thanks.

I appreciate the reminder on releases, haha--very important.

FE telesales has been a very interesting niche to say the least.

Most “inbound” leads are definitely not inbound. Buyer beware.

Most “inbound” leads are definitely not inbound. Buyer beware.
This is what I've been wondering---are they actually transfers and they just mute the fronter?

Their posted numbers indicate 15-20 "inbound" calls per day.

Over 20 agents on the platform, how the heck can they generate 400+ inbound leads per day?

Latest posts

Back