Final Expense Funny Happenings

He lost control long before that.. In fact, he never had control... Happens sometimes.
Hillbillies hate being controlled. It's in their DNA. Add in some extras like drugs or booze and you can forget it.

Last edited:
Why in the world would you go to his tool shed? You lost control of the appt when you did that.

Let me know how you would suggest I control a six foot, 240 pound, lithium-laced, bi-polar drug dealing, Outlaw Biker dude who's completely smashed and threatened me before I came in with a gun.

Some stories one cannot completely convey over a Forum.

Let me know how you would suggest I control a six foot, 240 pound, lithium-laced, bi-polar drug dealing, Outlaw Biker dude who's completely smashed and threatened me before I came in with a gun.

Lol...1 word for ya....

BYE

RUN!!!! ... :yes:

Grab your cell phone look at it and say sorry I have an emergency and will have to reschedule.

I have an earlier post in this thread about a man in Alabama who threatened to kill me last year.

Still sold him, and is still on the books! He even referred a few people.

Point is I tend to stick around long enough to gather enough information to determine if there's an opportunity -- probably to a fault.

Reminds me if a time in Rome ga, involving and run down house on an overgrown mosquito infested field in the sticks with a trailer out back, a crazy ex con looking drunk/meth guy, his gun, and the brother or something telling him to calm down just calm down man....i didn't even trust the brother, he looked scared yet accustomed to this guy's outbursts and I knew he'd be digging the hole out back if crazy got worse.

found out there was no chx acct, got out clean...

but I really thought 'this is it isn't it? I'll be lucky if it's just a quick pop in the head...just be calm and play it off...get out smooth'.

Latest posts

Back