Final Expense In Houston

You should using a mail house to do the direct mail for you and get fresh leads. You got the card with you to set appointments. We use a mail house and the cost is 360 dollars per thousand. One of my agent sent out 1000 pieces of mail recently and already got 11 cards. The mail house says that she should get about 18 cards. From the 11 she received. she already closed 2 with 1200 AP. She still have more cards to go around. We assume 20% closing rate.
Houston should be no different than other places.

Lot of shoulds amd maybe's in there. Where does the rubber meet the road.

Of course I've heard recruiting talk before.

You should using a mail house to do the direct mail for you and get fresh leads. You got the card with you to set appointments. We use a mail house and the cost is 360 dollars per thousand. One of my agent sent out 1000 pieces of mail recently and already got 11 cards. The mail house says that she should get about 18 cards. From the 11 she received. she already closed 2 with 1200 AP. She still have more cards to go around. We assume 20% closing rate.
Houston should be no different than other places.

Which mail house do you use?

I just stated what happened. The rest is your interpretation.

Now you are bordering on flasehoods. You stated what "should" happen. And what the mailhouse said "should" happen.

I'm not the only agent here that filter out recruiting talk. The newbies that you feeding that garbage to will also figure it out in time.

Why can't recruiters talk in tangible numbers instead of hypotheticals?

Now you are bordering on flasehoods. You stated what "should" happen. And what the mailhouse said "should" happen.

I'm not the only agent here that filter out recruiting talk. The newbies that you feeding that garbage to will also figure it out in time.

Why can't recruiters talk in tangible numbers instead of hypothetical?
It is OK you have questions and suspicious. Everything I say is hypothetical to others unless you did the same thing and achieve the same results. The mail house return will be all different from town to town. Mail house will tell you from their statistics that what return you would get if you do this town or other town. From my experience we did get 1.5 and up return from the areas we choose.
You think I am trying to recruit someone. That is not my intention. Sharing information is the purpose of this forum. I can post an offer in the insurance offer section of the forum if I want to recruit someone. I probably get more direct responses if I did that. But I did not. I might do it later though. By the way, I have not seen good results recruiting producers from the forum, period. Of course recruiting GA is different.
It all depends on what angle you are looking through. I understand your point of view. I hope you can understand my point of view too.
Thanks.

It is OK you have questions and suspicious. Everything I say is hypothetical to others unless you did the same thing and achieve the same results. The mail house return will be all different from town to town. Mail house will tell you from their statistics that what return you would get if you do this town or other town. From my experience we did get 1.5 and up return from the areas we choose.
You think I am trying to recruit someone. That is not my intention. Sharing information is the purpose of this forum. I can post an offer in the insurance offer section of the forum if I want to recruit someone. I probably get more direct responses if I did that. But I did not. I might do it later though. By the way, I have not seen good results recruiting producers from the forum, period. Of course recruiting GA is different.
It all depends on what angle you are looking through. I understand your point of view. I hope you can understand my point of view too.
Thanks.

If you were not recruiting, I apologize for the mistake.

Back