Final Expense or Mortage Protection?

I remember my first mentor telling me this. That one of the hardest aspects of this is that you can bust your rear end all week door knocking and there is no guarantee you will have anything to show for it. He said that's tough and he's right, it is. A famous man once said that work without reward destroys ambition. He was right, too.

Exactly. So for many, they have one bad week and they start tweeking the wrong things. Like buying leads. "I made no sales last week, so I have to buy less leads this week to make up for it."

I've learned over the years that the same reasons people are attracted to selling insurance are the exact reasons why they dont make it. Being your own boss isnt for everyone, although everyone thinks its for them.

My experience in the final expense industry has been the exact opposite. If you have consistent, high quality direct mail leads + a great work ethic you do have guarantees.

Any week where I have fresh leads, put in the long hours (50-60), & have the right attitude I make great money. Any week I don't have leads, am lazy, or have a crappy attitude I don't make money. It's very very predictable & has been since the first week in the biz.

A lot of people are comfortable with the wrong guarantees too. Getting a weekly paycheck may feel like security but then when they get laid off or downsized or passed over for promotions they really feel the loss of control.

If you don't make your own money from your own business you really have less security in a lot of ways.

A lot of people are comfortable with the wrong guarantees too. Getting a weekly paycheck may feel like security but then when they get laid off or downsized or passed over for promotions they really feel the loss of control.

If you don't make your own money from your own business you really have less security in a lot of ways.

Most would agree. Few would effectively take action.

That's exactly right! It's a matter of perspective. Some just need to hit rock bottom to be able to see it that way.
w0aag.jpg

Back