Final Expense Professional Need Your Help

NoFault

Expert
I currently have a lady that is 67 years old, she's a diabetic, High Blood Pressure, and Empysema, and also smokes. She wants at least $20K DB, and would like to get it at around $60/month premium. Is this doable?

I carried CLB, and UHL..and it seem impossible.

If it cost more, what should I say to her so that I can close the deal? I definitely need a sale...

Has she been prescribed oxygen? Not is she using it. Has she been prescribed it?

Which state?

I currently have a lady that is 67 years old, she's a diabetic, High Blood Pressure, and Empysema, and also smokes. She wants at least $20K DB, and would like to get it at around $60/month premium. Is this doable?

If it cost more, what should I say to her so that I can close the deal? I definitely need a sale...

The best deal she will get on $20,000 whole life is $110-120 month. RNA's fully underwritten whole life would be $78/mo., but, she wouldn't qualify for it.

When you find a carrier that will take her work from both ends.

She named two parameters. $20k in coverage and $60/mo in premium. Work between them. Quote from $20k in coverage at what ever premium that is and keep reducing it by 2.5k in coverage until you reach $60/mo in premium.

Mrs. Jones,

Here's the reality of your situation. Years and years of insurance experiencs set the prices according to related risk. In your particular case (67 female, smoker, emphazema, diabetic, hbp) here are the options you have.

"show her the rates/coverage options listed on a legal pad" "listing the characteristics of her case will draw attention to the real picture of her health and possibility of death"

Mrs, Jones... which one meets your needs.

SHUT UP. DON'T TALK. UNTIL SHE SAYS SOMETHING... DON'T TALK.

Last edited:
Got a $1.00 that says she picks one in the middle. The only other thing I add to this is the name of the beneficiary.

When you find a carrier that will take her work from both ends.

She named two parameters. $20k in coverage and $60/mo in premium. Work between them. Quote from $20k in coverage at what ever premium that is and keep reducing it by 2.5k in coverage until you reach $60/mo in premium.

Mrs. Jones,

Here's the reality of your situation. Years and years of insurance experiencs set the prices according to related risk. In your particular case (67 female, smoker, emphazema, diabetic, hbp) here are the options you have.

"show her the rates/coverage options listed on a legal pad" "listing the characteristics of her case will draw attention to the real picture of her health and possibility of death"

Mrs, Jones... which one meets your needs.

SHUT UP. DON'T TALK. UNTIL SHE SAYS SOMETHING... DON'T TALK.

Get contract with Americo. No lealth questions or National States 2 yr waiting period. They will either have 2 or 3 yr wait. Americo A Rated

Get contract with Americo. No lealth questions or National States 2 yr waiting period. They will either have 2 or 3 yr wait. Americo A Rated

But what is the premium? This lady is on a fixed SSI check and can only afford this much, but she really really needed!!! She has no children, no husband, no life insurance, no investment, no saving, so if she goes bye-bye then what???

With no husband and no children to pay for her funeral what worry does she have about leaving a financial burden on them? Why would she even need to buy a FE policy? (She could easily say this to you...how would you respond?)

But what is the premium? This lady is on a fixed SSI check and can only afford this much, but she really really needed!!! She has no children, no husband, no life insurance, no investment, no saving, so if she goes bye-bye then what???

The max with Americo is $10,000 and the premium would be $135/mo on a 2 year graded. No way she should pay that.

If she has to go GI, MoO would cover her at $10,000 for $51/mo. That's her best deal on a whole policy if she cannot get 1st day coverage.

Back