Final Expense Professional Need Your Help

With no husband and no children to pay for her funeral what worry does she have about leaving a financial burden on them? Why would she even need to buy a FE policy? (She could easily say this to you...how would you respond?)

She wants to bury herself...and leave some behind for her second cousins...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The max with Americo is $10,000 and the premium would be $135/mo on a 2 year graded. No way she should pay that.

If she has to go GI, MoO would cover her at $10,000 for $51/mo. That's her best deal on a whole policy if she cannot get 1st day coverage.

Please explain how the GI from MoO works? I'm new to this game so I'm not so familiar with it...

Last edited:
She wants to bury herself...and leave some behind for her second cousins...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please explain how the GI from MoO works? I'm new to this game so I'm not so familiar with it...

GI is guaranteed issue. They just call up MoO and tell them they want a policy and give them the info on how they are going to pay for it. It's a whole life policy that is ROP for the first two years plus 10%. Accidental death is paid full face from day 1. It's just like Presidential with fewer questions and better rates.

I currently have a lady that is 67 years old, she's a diabetic, High Blood Pressure, and Empysema, and also smokes. She wants at least $20K DB, and would like to get it at around $60/month premium. Is this doable?

I carried CLB, and UHL..and it seem impossible.

If it cost more, what should I say to her so that I can close the deal? I definitely need a sale...
There is not a graded death benefit policy or a return of premium policy out there where she could receive $20,000 for only $60.00 per month. It would cost much more that $60.00 per month.

There is not a graded death benefit policy or a return of premium policy out there where she could receive $20,000 for only $60.00 per month. It would cost much more that $60.00 per month.

That is a non-issue. If all you focus on is "what is not possible" you will fail in this business. No matter how crazy a prospect's "wants" are it is your job to guide them to what is possible and make it happen and make them feel good about its execution.

The "reality" is she wants a premium that no Co. can offer her based on her health conditions.

The reality is that she does not understand the reality of this industry and it is his job to educate in a manner as to deliver both of them of a mutually beneficial situation.

She is insured.

He made a sale.

Expand your thinking.

Is what you think of "reality"... "reality" to others.

The lady has a terminal lung disease with a best case scenario of another 7 or 8 years of life in front of her. Any grand ideas of selling her life insurance are FUBAR. .

try National states 2 yr waiting period. You may not get for age 60 at 60.00 mo but u maybe able to cover her. I f she has ability to pay then sell her what she wants at the actual cost or go to 10000 She hasn't any other choice. I do not have my rate chart available but u can ck.

Last edited:
Back