Final Expense Program

To Hoosierdaddy, and any one else out there that can give me advice, I was with the same agency for 5 years, now I've been on my own I'm with a couple of brokers, one is with telesales final expense, I just dont have the money that it takes for all the leads, yet I beleive in the final expense market, can anyone out there give me more advice thanks Lou
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Trying to get ahold of life settlement advisor, can you please tell me more about your opportunity. Thanks

Last edited:
To life settlement advisor Id like to get more information on the final expense telesales, and what the startup cost is. Thanks Lou

Ive been trying to get in touch with you, lifesettlementadvisor, please call me at 412-496-6831 Thanks Lou

I would look elsewhere for FE sales ... either over the phone or face to face.

The company being pushed is Baltimore Life and they are only competitive in first day coverage ... once you get to graded policies, they are really expensive.

Also, the lead company that generates leads is very unprofessional ... they took $250 from me and never provided me with leads ... it's been almost two weeks. They told me they couldn't get any leads in my area; however, my area code covers almost all of South East Texas ... it's not a small population.

When I informed lifesettlementadvisor that I was not getting my leads, he never responded to me.

Anyway, I'm sure this might work for some people but I have found several other companies that do phone FE sales and the prices are much more competitive and the lead system is much more reliable.

Just my experience.

If you want to sell FE and a lot of it, then look for Hoosierdaddy ... he has a real offer and deal you can't pass up.

To the best of my knowledge...didn't Baltimore suspend their Inspeed in March 08? Has this been started up again? or am I off base?

Back