Final Expense Program

Jody,

Are you in FE market yourself? As I understand $300 get me started with Travis plus training but I would take reduced comm? Do you know if they provide E&O?

Thanks.

Wow, you all seem like you are going through "it". It's not all that difficult to get FE leads on the phone...

I signed up for one of these supposed 'telephone final expense sales policies' a couple of years ago. Everybody was all reved up and ready to sell. Then reality struck that they hadn't bothered to actually get state authorizations before offering the product to market. The whole thing died off quietly, mostly because it didn't require any actual signatures.

So how is it that you are able to take actual applications over the telephone without any written authorization?

=================
Portland Health Insurance, Portland Life Insurance, Portland Disability Insurance

I have been in the Final Expense market over 10 yrs. 1st 7 years in the field face 2 face, last 3 yrs. EVERYTHING handled over the phone. No meeting the prospect and can be done from your home or office. You do NOT even have to mail the app to the prospect for a signature, everything is handled with a digital recorder. Chargebacks NEVER come out of advanced commissions, they are deducted from your unearned commission. Therefore, your advance commissions are based ONLY on the production turned in, not affected by chargebacks. Also, husbands/wives can take a plan out on their spouse and you never even have to talk to the proposed insured..the spouse answers all health questions for the proposed insured! I know this post looks like an ad..but anyone interested in being successful in the FE market would benefit from this type of contract. Very agent friendly. The leads that I and my group work are pre-qualified to have a bank account so we don't waste any time talking to people who do not have a bank account, we want to talk with prospects where we can get advace commissions if a sale happens (and have better persistency). If anyone is interested in finding out more about this opportunity feel free to email me or call Greg 252-292-3350.

Back