Final Expense Program

I have a question, I am new to final expense, Is there an insurance carrier that will accept a recording to answer the health questions and payment information?
I heard that so companies do. Any info is appreciated.
I want to work some nights and weekends to get started

Thanks

I have a question, I am new to final expense, Is there an insurance carrier that will accept a recording to answer the health questions and payment information?
I heard that so companies do. Any info is appreciated.
I want to work some nights and weekends to get started

Thanks

Since you've posted this, now, in at least four different forum threads - and you also put it in this one, the Offers section, let me point you to the offer you should be seeking out - www.finalexpensebyphone.com.

You'll get the answer to your question there, and a whole lot more.

I`m trying to find out about a Final Expense by Phone program advertised by a member called "lifesettlement advisor." It`s a telemarketed lead where the client is approved over the phone and gets a policy number on the phone. Tried to e-mail him, but e-mail is undeliverable. If anyone knows how to contact "lifesettlementsadvisor please e-mail me at: [email protected], or call:508-481-8677 , Thanks Gerry Boland
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have a group of agents that are selling this product full time. They are bringing between 3500-5500 of first year premiums a week!
Please send me info on this program, I tried e-mailing you but it came back as undeliverable. My e-mail:[email protected], 508-481-8677. Thanks, Gerry Boland

Last edited by a moderator:
I`m trying to find out about a Final Expense by Phone program advertised by a member called "lifesettlement advisor." It`s a telemarketed lead where the client is approved over the phone and gets a policy number on the phone. Tried to e-mail him, but e-mail is undeliverable. If anyone knows how to contact "lifesettlementsadvisor please e-mail me at: [email protected], or call:508-481-8677 , Thanks Gerry Boland
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please send me info on this program, I tried e-mailing you but it came back as undeliverable. My e-mail:[email protected], 508-481-8677. Thanks, Gerry Boland

Gerry,

You already have Foresters that can be done by phone. If you recall, I got you all set up to do that with them. Give me a call and we can go over it.

Gerry,

You already have Foresters that can be done by phone. If you recall, I got you all set up to do that with them. Give me a call and we can go over it.

Can't be done over the phone in Massachusetts, must be face to face.

Baltimore life is going to be your cheapiest option.

Gerry,

I just realized something I forgot that Foresters does over the phone and was looking at my notes on past client and did a rate comparison hummmmm I'm getting an idea. If ur up give me a buzz.

I was told by Foresters in Michigan it has to be f3f. Of course Foresters also told me people had a 60 day right of recission, which turned out to be wrong. It seems Foresters has a lot of youg people working there that are not very proficient at their work?

I was told by Foresters in Michigan it has to be f3f. Of course Foresters also told me people had a 60 day right of recission, which turned out to be wrong. It seems Foresters has a lot of youg people working there that are not very proficient at their work?

Foresters phone sales is not approved in all states and it's not approved for all IMO's in those states where it is approved.

You have to be with an approved FMO/IMO and can then only do the phone thang in selected states.

Just as well since it's a failed proposition anyway.

The list of states for Foresters apps by phone are: TX, NC, MS, GA, AR, TN, AL, LA, OK, SC, VA, KY, OH, CO, NE, MO, AZ, KS, MD, and WV.

I believe Indiana will do it over the phone also. I got into a little pissing match with an agent from Indiana. It seems he was working one of my leads at the same time I was. I couldnt get her on the phone and went to her home and wrote her a nice $25,000 policy. The agent from Indiana, i live in Michigan, called me pissed off because he said he been working her for a week and had an appointment at 6 p, to get her approved over the phone with foresters.

I did call foresters and they said yes he could write her over the phone in Indiana.

Back