Final Expense Sales Script

Yeah,
But Dwayne copyrighted his.

His lame defense immediately reminded me of Vanilla Ice's defense of stealing/ripping off David Bowie and Queen.

In Dwayne's defense, Franks script no where says "HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!"

Well re-read the first two posts and you might see where
I got that CRAZY idea.

Maybe I've red into the OP for my own interests, if so I apologize,
It's not clear if OP meant initial contact or actual presentation, if the
latter, than I'd like to know how he got that far, what was his contact
method and if by phone surely there must have been a script.

I find the appointment to be more flexible than the initial contact,
this is because on the initial call, they have committed nothing to you,
and if you don't play your cards properly - you'll never gain their interest. After that point - it's more like a warm lead than a cold call
in person ( and at your own expense ).

Again - I just wish this were a better board without all the sarcasm and
ego, it really shows a lack of personal value to belittle others for no good reason.

FYI, didn't I hear about some new internet law where if you slander or defame someone online it's now, or going to be a felony ?

?

something like that - if this happens I suspect many of you will be stacked and racked in the middle of the night when the Feds bust down your doors and take you to your local fama concentration slave labor camp.

Ohhhhhh, how great the new world order will be when we have no inalienable rights and people are even paying carbon taxes for breathing and farting, or ordering fattening foods by credit card to Al Gore and David Blood.

That's right folks - I said Blood and Gore are the beneficiaries
to the tune of billions of any and all carbon indulgence taxes
which will soon be levied against you thanks to Obama and
his visit to the global Copenhagen scam.

LOL

:D:err::twitchy::no:

I have a question for you smart arses - but I'll make a new thread first out of respect to the OP'er.

New Thread regarding Federal Health Care Bill.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not so much a sales script as asking questions and getting them to think.

1. Have you ever been responsible for making funeral/cemetery/cremation arrangements when someone died? How did it go for you? Did it create any financial problems?

2. Who will be responsible for your arrangements upon your death? Is that person financially prepared for such an emergency?

3. Do you have any children/grandchildren/favorite charity that you would like to leave money to upon your death?

4. Upon your death, does your spouse have enough savings to protect against the immediate loss of your income?

5. How much do you expect your funeral expenses to cost if you died today? How much do you think the same arrangements would cost if you lived to age 80 or 90? (use an inflation calculator to figure. If someone is 65 today and would have an $8,500 funeral at today's price, that projects to $18,624 if they live to age 85 and $27,568 if they live to age 95 figuring 4% annual inflation.)

6. Do you realize your bank accounts and assets are not available to your children immediately upon your death? (unless you have joint accounts which opens up a whole other set of problems.)

7. Are you aware there are final expense insurance policies that can be paid with one single premium? ...an annual payment? ...an affordable monthly premium?

8. Do you have any health conditions that have caused you to be turned down for insurance coverage?

9. Who would be the beneficiary of your insurance policy?

10. If you don't take out a final expense policy...what alternative plan will you use for your family?

Selling final expense is just more conversational than a formal presentation. They will usually tell you why they want it. You just have to get the conversation started and guide them to the correct policy that suits their needs and is competitively priced for their age and health.

Good stuff to use when doing your presentation. (Selling face 2 face or selling over the phone with NO face 2 face).

As for the phone script to be able to get to the point of doing a presentation: May I speak with Ms. Jones? Yes mam, this is Greg and I was getting back in touch with you. We received the card that you mailed back to us requesting information about the Soc. Sec. death benefit, the high cost of funerals, and plans that are available to help pay for this.

Was this information for yourself or somebody else? Etc., etc., etc.

ADVERTISEMENT: The rest of the script is for agents that want to join my sales team. Learn how to sell FE over the phone and never see the prospect and never have to mail the app for a sig. either. If you are looking for a CAREER with a PROVEN sales system and GREAT training, and can afford $400-$500 per week on FRESH, EXCLUSIVE FE leads then contact me. You will close 20%-35% of the leads with the RIGHT training. And charge backs never deducted from your advanced comm. each week, charge backs are deducted from your UNadvanced comm. Helps an agent keep his neck above water and make steady comm. each week irregardless of charge backs.

Last edited:
Which companies take chargebacks off of the backside?

Lincoln Heritage and Senior Life. These are the only 2 I know of. You can even call the Home Office on Sat. and speak with an underwriter or someone in agent support. Now...what other Co.'s do that for their agents?

Colorado Bankers and United Heritage do that too. But if you are on top of your business and focused on the right clientele, you won't have to worry too much about charge backs.

Back