Finally decent leads! Listen to these!

digfesales105

Guru
100+ Post Club
Ohio
Are you tired of crappy lead companies? Leads that take weeks to start getting? Cost WAY too much? Maybe you get 3 today and 2 more...a WEEK LATER!!!!
We were in the same boat!!! We have our lead lead company now that develops high quality, PRE-QUALIFIED leads daily! Want proof??? Go to the link below and listen to actual leads. Then YOU can decide whether they're worth trying or not.

Home Page

Are you tired of crappy lead companies? Leads that take weeks to start getting? Cost WAY too much? Maybe you get 3 today and 2 more...a WEEK LATER!!!!
We were in the same boat!!! We have our lead lead company now that develops high quality, PRE-QUALIFIED leads daily! Want proof??? Go to the link below and listen to actual leads. Then YOU can decide whether they're worth trying or not.

Home Page

I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy leads from you.

Home Page

I listened to them. They sound like legit leads but not as good as I expected to hear if they are a new and improved version. What is different from what you offered before?

I listened to those and I would buy leads like that because they are actually leads.

A little too wordy for me and I hate the "How are you today?" crap that just screams telemarketer but if they are only selling you the ones where people agreed to be contacted then it's a non issue.

On the 4 at the site the people agreed to be contacted. That's all you need from a lead.

Seems to be a fair price. I would check out the refund/replacement policy before I bought some but if those are normal quality I couldn't see a reason to ask for credit.

I listened to them. They sound like legit leads but not as good as I expected to hear if they are a new and improved version. What is different from what you offered before?

I'm not going to get into any arguing on here like the old days. It's simply a waste of time. I posted as advertising. If I wanted to debate, I would go into the ridiculous Final Expense Threads.

But let me respond....

The ad doesn't really saying anything to "new and improved"? We've simply grown to the point where we can officially and aggressively open advertise as where before we only took orders on a case by case basis.

Second point...what was "wrong" with them before? LOL

The toughest thing for me is getting leads from an in-house fe agency...whats to stop them from cherry-picking?
This isnt aimed specifically at you Todd, but all agencies that sell leads on the side.[/QUOTE
But it is aimed at us? LOL

I would simply request yu search the web and let me know when you find anyone stating we do that or have done that. With the way we develop leads, we...I, simply don't have that kind of time.

Listen folks, this is a promo. Not a Thread. I won't respond to anything on here. If there are any questions, comments concerns etc...please email or call us.

Thank you.

Leads sound really good but if those are real phone calls and not shills for advertising purposes, I wonder how many of those folks have had to change their phone numbers due to agents calling to verify they actually participated in a lead program..

I'm not going to get into any arguing on here like the old days. It's simply a waste of time. I posted as advertising. If I wanted to debate, I would go into the ridiculous Final Expense Threads.

But let me respond....

The ad doesn't really saying anything to "new and improved"? We've simply grown to the point where we can officially and aggressively open advertise as where before we only took orders on a case by case basis.

Second point...what was "wrong" with them before? LOL

I wasn't trying to argue either. Them seem fine. I guess I mistakenly took it as something different than before.

Nothing wrong with them.

Back