Finally decent leads! Listen to these!

Listen folks, this is a promo. Not a Thread. I won't respond to anything on here. If there are any questions, comments concerns etc...please email or call us.

Thank you.

Thanks for setting us straight on how the offers section works. Hopefully people that think this deal sounds good will research the posts you have made here in the past to see what kind of person you are.

Thanks for setting us straight on how the offers section works. Hopefully people that think this deal sounds good will research the posts you have made here in the past to see what kind of person you are.

I have worked basically the sane leads. They were 25. The first batch was pretty decent. The next drop seemed like half the leads, $25 remember, never really committed to an agent contacting them. For 25 bucks I'm not paying got a hard sale. Can close just as many using some generic FE script.

^^^this. Agencies, IMO, need to choose their revenue streAm. Hard to work for a company, particularly in this business, when you don't know what next week brings. Agencies that do sell leads need to provide higher comp than an agency who provides leads.

^^^this. Agencies, IMO, need to choose their revenue streAm. Hard to work for a company, particularly in this business, when you don't know what next week brings. Agencies that do sell leads need to provide higher comp than an agency who provides leads.

I'm sorry but I can't make heads or tails here. Can you start over on your two posts please because they don't really make much sense?

Back