Finding out who people are currently insured by - For Home Owners Policies Only

Re: Finding out who people are currently insured by - For Home Ow

I have heard that it exists, however I don't know the name of the company who provides the list, for I'm sure, a hefty price. What you can try to do, however is go to the property appraisers website for your county and run a list of who closed on properties on certain months. Although, some may have different eff. dates on their insurance policies, the list is usually free and provides names, closing dates, property address and mailing address. Usually you can find out the sq ft of the home and sometimes even see a picture of the house. Unfortunately no phone # but you could use list to send out letters/sample quotes.

Good advice! I have used the property appraisers site to generate lists and was fairly successful at it. Get a lot of returned mail, but its worth it to send out a quick note or even better (cheaper) a post card. I did this in mobile home communities in our area and was absolutely surprised how well it works. I still have my lists so in the future I can do it again and of course cross-reference the list with my CMS as to not send my current customers letters; don't need them thinking about switching :twitchy:.

First of all if you call up a certain insurance company, and ask them for a list of all there policy holders, they will laugh at. Do to privacy laws they are just not aloud to share peoples personal information. Including name and address. Also they're not going to give you a list, and say here you go, go steal our clients.

You can use date base program which will provide, names and address's, phone numbers, etc.

You can try Parcel Quest as they will give you access to the entire state of CA xdates. I didn't have any luck but that's not to say you won't.

Kevin
www.integritynowins.com

1. Find an upset rogue producer
2. Bribe said producer to give list of clients
3. ???
4. Profit

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to get a list of all of the people in a certain zip code, city, or other criteria who were insured by a particular Home Insurance carrier?

For example if I wanted to know everyone who was insured with Allstate in the 90210 area code, would that be possible?

If not, is there something similar available?

Thanks,

Marketing Novice

Unless you work for insurance company and have access to the "DATA" it seems impossible.

Back