First Financial Security (FFS) Constant Recruiting!

Thanks Cornelius,

AGain, the question is not answered, :nah: as you keep telling me about recruiting. I'm asking if it's for investors only. So no, you have not answered the question, then you have told me that you don't know much about them...
Personally I have no inside information on the company but that's basically how it works for whatever products they sell.

So I am simply back to square one. That's ok, I wil take you up on that last bit of info though, and have a sit down with them and ask, as you suggested, I was just looking for knowledge from anyone who had experience with them which is why I came here.

Have a great week!

This organization is a wonderful idea especially for beginners and people who want a second job. Their training is unbelievable and the help they give you to succeed is also amazing . They will not let you go out until you understand the products completely. Also they have taken a product which was only for the rich and made it for the middle class.

This organization is a wonderful idea especially for beginners and people who want a second job. Their training is unbelievable and the help they give you to succeed is also amazing . They will not let you go out until you understand the products completely. Also they have taken a product which was only for the rich and made it for the middle class.

They are good hiring overseas spammers to call you 5 times a day. I can only imagine who they hire for second jobs.

They are good hiring overseas spammers to call you 5 times a day. I can only imagine who they hire for second jobs.

Who ever you are you sound sooooo judgy People needing second jobs have the opportunity you know what...... You sound so silly and uninformed

Who ever you are you sound sooooo judgy People needing second jobs have the opportunity you know what...... You sound so silly and uninformed

:err: Ah What?

I am a soooo judgy 28 year Licensed Insurance Agent. How about you.

Then they call again. Sounds like a great company :no:

----------

Google them and tell me who they sound like. Just replace Term with IUL.

A sad part is that the people a lot of these "agents" are "helping" are immigrants that have very little.

i guess the only way to find out is getting recruited.....we can all sit and talk all we want but until we get in and do something we'll never know. just like anything else...

This is how FFS works.

You pay a $125 fee to join in. You get 5 field training with your upline, while you're still working to get your license. The 5 field training are your own warm market ( co-workers, friends, family members), and if anyone purchase a policy, you get $0, while your uplines get his/her share of the commissions. Also, during the appointment, you'll try to recruit your appointment to be under you. After the 5 field training, hopefully you get 1 downline.

When you join, your upline will push you to get an IUL policy for yourself, the more expensive the better. Trust me this is true... alot of my people I know of, under the age of 21 got in, and got each an $100K IUL policy and pays around $150/month. Then they soon realized they're been fool, and got out, cancelled the policy.

FFS's primary purpose is selling the financial freedom dream that everyone wants.

This is how FFS works.

You pay a $125 fee to join in. You get 5 field training with your upline, while you're still working to get your license. The 5 field training are your own warm market ( co-workers, friends, family members), and if anyone purchase a policy, you get $0, while your uplines get his/her share of the commissions. Also, during the appointment, you'll try to recruit your appointment to be under you. After the 5 field training, hopefully you get 1 downline.

When you join, your upline will push you to get an IUL policy for yourself, the more expensive the better. Trust me this is true... alot of my people I know of, under the age of 21 got in, and got each an $100K IUL policy and pays around $150/month. Then they soon realized they're been fool, and got out, cancelled the policy.

FFS's primary purpose is selling the financial freedom dream that everyone wants.

I work a lot with a ethnic group that really believes in permanent life insurance. The older people in this group tend to be lower income and many struggle with English. Many are not very educated as to how a IUL works. The are sold on all the upside potentials and none of the downside.

----------

i guess the only way to find out is getting recruited.....we can all sit and talk all we want but until we get in and do something we'll never know. just like anything else...

I have never been in prison. However, if the convicts say do not drop the soap in the shower, I am smart enough not to try it to see what happens. :err:

Back