First Week on the Road

I have nothing of value to add to this conversation. I just need 20 posts because there is someone I need to PM on this board.

Hey.... at least I'm honest.

I went out with a young fellow who is also just starting out. He has a masters in business. I went up to his home south of Dayton.. Once inside his St. Bernard made fast friends with me and managed to climb halfway up my back, leaving his muddy pawprints on my khakis.

We went out and our first stop was a 67 yr old guy in his home, smelled pretty musty with piles of stuff here and there, an old sagging board holding up his dish soap and miscellany over his sink. Dogs barked at the back door. An unused exercise machine took up space in the 'dining room'. He bought a cancer policy for $13 a month.

We had some no-shows, then met with a couple in their 50s who had a real nice home out in the country. We sat on the porch. They both worked but had little to no insurance for their retirement. They should have bought something because they needed it and they could easily afford it. They bought nothing. Nice day outside though.

Next was a 71 yr old man who lived in what he called his 'wine-cave', a small room attached to his daughter's home in the shadow of an abandoned mill. A small adjoining room held about nine 5 gallon bottles of home-brewed wine. We had a lively talk after he said he 'weren't gonna buy no insurance!'. He knew right off what we were up to. But we had a good time talking about his military service and making hooch. He gave us each a bottle of elderberry wine. We took a swig for the road and it was pretty good.

Two more no-shows and that was our 7 hours.

1 sale, and some free wine, so it was not a wasted day.

Medicare Insurance supplement insurance resource website and Medicare supplement Insurance Benifits website
American Seniors Insurance
www.americanseniors.com (American Seniors - Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes)

www.AmericanSeniors.com
Medicare supplemental Insurance answers

National Medicare Supplements
medicare supplemental insurance resource
Get answers about medigap plans in your state

Medicare Information and Medicare supplement Insurance

Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes - Compare Plans Online medicare supplements

American Seniors - Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes medicare supplement insurance
www.nationalmedicaresupplements.com
National Medicare Supplements

Last edited:
Back