Fixed Annuity Rates - Who's Good Right Now?

CSA Life I should check into that, I've been meaning to break into CD-type annuities

american equity is offering 3.15 for 5 years A rated carrier
Aviva's 3 year fixed still beats current cd rates 2.30%

Also through a handful of FMO's
There is a new product for Insurance agents to offer, not new products themselves
FDIC insured cd's that are linked to the market, 100% principal protected if held to term
Bank issued by leading global banks, FDIC, no sec lic required. Great door opener
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Just had a great conversation with Peter L. Guys feel free to email me or drop me a line about the Market Linked CD's they can add value to your business in several different ways

Last edited:
Market linked CD's? Sheeit... What's the reset on those, the life of the contract? How about fees?

Each CD works differently, terms are 5-7 years. Too long for me to type in an email, I would be glad to give you the rundown over a phone call. Talked to agent yesterday about them from the forum. Most of them work similiar to annual reset, client is payed dividends annually. There are not linked to S&P, but specific stocks and commodities.

Each CD works differently, terms are 5-7 years. Too long for me to type in an email, I would be glad to give you the rundown over a phone call. Talked to agent yesterday about them from the forum. Most of them work similiar to annual reset, client is payed dividends annually. There are not linked to S&P, but specific stocks and commodities.

equity linked fdic insured cd's have been around for a couple of years. allows investors to take advantage of market upside to a limit. (i believe most will be around 10%). basically, even if the underlying securities go through the roof (say 43%), you would be capped at 10%. HOWEVER, if the securities tank, you would show a paper loss. this is the part that many clients freak out about (seeing a huge loss on their statement when you told them it's fdic insured). if held to full maturity, you are guaranteed to get back your original principal balance. there is no guarantee that you can get out before maturity (would have to go to the secondary market to see if you can sell it) and you can take a loss.

Those are good current rates for a 7 year product. I personally use fraternals for shorter term annuities - 1, 2, 3 and sometimes 5 year surrenders.

After revisiting this thread, a couple of things I forgot to mention with this annuity: There is a one-time $25 application fee. Other than the typical 7 year surrender period penalty, there are never any other administrative fees.
There is also a NH benefit with no surrender penalties and the client can withdraw 10% per year penalty free.

CSA is a good company and teir rates are good. You can also call them up and they will contract you direct.

Great company to work with as you do not need an upline.

CSA is a good company and teir rates are good. You can also call them up and they will contract you direct.

Great company to work with as you do not need an upline.

Chances are very great that you will still be under one of the GA's. Which GA you go under will depend on your location. Since most of the GA's they work with are territorial and I'm not, you may end up with me anyway.

Chances are very great that you will still be under one of the GA's. Which GA you go under will depend on your location. Since most of the GA's they work with are territorial and I'm not, you may end up with me anyway.

That may be the case, but with 3.5% on that product you referenced that is a bit less than what I am getting and I am not an FMO.

That was street level that I posted. Most companies frown on posting above street level on a public forum like this.

Back