Florida Carriers in 2017 ?

Florida Blue will be paying great commissions/bonuses in 2017 but of course we're captive. We are however, able to write business in other states with other carriers. If anyone is interested in appointing in order to get paid for moving their book over to FB, please send us a PM.

Florida Blue will be paying great commissions/bonuses in 2017 but of course we're captive. We are however, able to write business in other states with other carriers. If anyone is interested in appointing in order to get paid for moving their book over to FB, please send us a PM.

You have nothing in writing from Florida Blue about 2017 compensation so anyone reading this is being misled.

You should also do a spell check on your webpage, there is a glaring error that is embarrassing.

If you're referring to competitive I'm aware and haven't gotten around to fixing it. It's far better than the misspelling of insurance which was my 1st mistake. Cut me a bit of slack on that one, I built it on a saturday night. ;)

As for the commissions for Florida Blue 2017. I have more information than you might think and I promise its not misleading at all. 2017s commission structure has not changed, only the dollar amount, which isn't too far off 2016 at all.

If you're referring to competitive I'm aware and haven't gotten around to fixing it. It's far better than the misspelling of insurance which was my 1st mistake. Cut me a bit of slack on that one, I built it on a saturday night. ;)

As for the commissions for Florida Blue 2017. I have more information than you might think and I promise its not misleading at all. 2017s commission structure has not changed, only the dollar amount, which isn't too far off 2016 at all.

It's your name that is spelled wrong, are you that dense?

And you don't have anything, only Scott Bryant saying that they had commissions all ready before Cigna pulled out and had to revise them.

Wow. Well, that truly is embarrassing. Thank you for pointing that out. Not sure why you're choosing to be so rude though.

As for the commissions. I'm not going to argue with what I do or do not know. And I'm surely not arrogant enough to tell you what you do or do not know either. You've simply not been informed of the same information. Come back to this thread on the 30th and tell me how wrong my statements about the commissions were. :)

In the meantime, thanks again for pointing out that I clearly can't spell Integrity...and try and have a great day.

It's your name that is spelled wrong, are you that dense?

And you don't have anything, only Scott Bryant saying that they had commissions all ready before Cigna pulled out and had to revise them.

That's interesting..Less competition less comp?

That's interesting..Less competition less comp?

That makes sense. I'm sure there are those in comp who are also contemplating cutting commissions specifically for markets with no competition for 2018. Then again, there are those rumors about United and Aetna coming back in 2018 too so who knows.

Wow. Well, that truly is embarrassing. Thank you for pointing that out. Not sure why you're choosing to be so rude though.

In the meantime, thanks again for pointing out that I clearly can't spell Integrity...and try and have a great day.

First off, we pay FLM a bonus to be rude..... with the decrease in commission in florida we notice he tees off more at the middle of the month in order to be able to feed his gambling habit.

I have copyrighted the I can't spell motto... find another one

First off, we pay FLM a bonus to be rude..... with the decrease in commission in florida we notice he tees off more at the middle of the month in order to be able to feed his gambling habit.

I have copyrighted the I can't spell motto... find another one

Your speling seamed just fine too me TP.

I wouldn't mind being captive with FL blue for Indy health but it's crazy that it means you must be captive with your Medicare too? No way in hell I would do that.

----------

Does anyone know how to get contracted with Molina?

Back