Florida Carriers in 2017 ?

That's true but, in Florida Blue's case, it means per person also as they count a family of 4 as 4 members even though they are on the same plan

What happened to the guy who built his webpage while drinking, which apparently means he can't use spell check?

Didn't he KNOW there wasn't a comp change?

(And why does FL say PMPM, when its per person?)

What happened to the guy who built his webpage while drinking, which apparently means he can't use spell check?

Didn't he KNOW there wasn't a comp change?

(And why does FL say PMPM, when its per person?)

I don't know where that guy is but he did at least correct the spelling error :laugh:

His contention was that compensation wasn't going to change in 2017 except for a possibly something small-my point was that until they announce anything you can't take it for granted. They wound up lowering compensation by about 15% across the board, to me that is substantial and puts it in the range of having to decide if what is on the table is worth it.

My real point in this was that recruiting agents who need to be captive without a solid compensation schedule isn't fair to the agent-it could easily be a bait and switch and once an agent goes to Florida Blue they are stuck.

Florida Blue doesn't say PMPM, they use an annual commission per member because they pay out on an annualized basis and then charge back if there is a cancellation, I converted it in my post to make it consistent with what other carriers pay. They do consider a family of 4 to be 4 members, not 1, at least.

FYI my Cigna off exchange clients policies in Florida written after 2016 are getting cancellation notices.

Molina is the only one paying?
What does pay per application mean? $100 flat fee?
Or do you mean a per person per month structure? $18/mo PMPM
If you are an agent in Florida and were not able to get appointed with Ambetter from Sunshine Health, I can work a referral fee with you so you can still make money this 2017 Open enrollment. Ambetter has the most competitive rates in many of FL counties. Send me a private message with your contact info and we can discuss it.

----------

If you are an agent in Florida and were not able to get appointed with Ambetter from Sunshine Health, I can work a referral fee with you so you can still make money this 2017 Open enrollment. Ambetter has the most competitive rates in many of FL counties. Send me a private message with your contact info and we can discuss it.

Wondering where I am? I'm writing business. Lots of business. The 12.5% decrease in commissions, as I stated earlier in the thread, is NOT a big change. Especially considering we have to work half as hard to enroll people who don't have many if any options.

If you spent half the time you spent on here whining, you'd easily make that 12.5% up. Not sure I've ever been paid to whine. It's not like United just cut commissions from 8% to 7% to 2% to 0% within a month.

We're closing at the highest rate ever on the phones right now. Which again, more than makes up for the 12.5%. We're only paying our agents 125 pmpy for new sales and 75 pmpy for renewals btw.

If anyone is still interested. Or 10 bucks per take-appointment booked from our lead list which is getting a 20% response rate right now.

----------

As for my spelling error on my website. I bow down to your perfection as I will never achieve it.

Back