Florida Exchange Rates Out at 5 PM Today

Why hasn't your agency, who profits from your sales, taken the time to educate you? This is a rhetorical question, of course.

QUOTE] Maybe because I'm the only person in my agency who sells life and health insurance. There are only 4 agents here and my boss has much more important things to do than to "teach" me.
If you didn't want to give me any information and thought it would be a waste of time, then why did you even reply to my post?

Why hasn't your agency, who profits from your sales, taken the time to educate you? This is a rhetorical question, of course.

QUOTE] Maybe because I'm the only person in my agency who sells life and health insurance. There are only 4 agents here and my boss has much more important things to do than to "teach" me.
If you didn't want to give me any information and thought it would be a waste of time, then why did you even reply to my post?

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen on this forum.

My boss has much more important things to do that 'teach me'.

So your boss is too busy so other agents, who have nothing to gain, should teach you.

I gave you two answers (1) that I was not interested in educating you and thought most of the others would think the same as this has been asked before, by others and (2) I did answer one of your questions, one that could have been answered by you in less than 1 minute through a Google search.

That's all you are getting from me, good luck with your new career.

Maybe because I'm the only person in my agency who sells life and health insurance. There are only 4 agents here and my boss has much more important things to do than to "teach" me.

I would encourage you to stay on top of the reform forum board. Many agents contribute valuable information. Also, joining NAHU for $33/mo will provide you with valuable information.

Latest posts

Back