FMO-IMO in NYC area recommendation

Stear clear of Senior Life.

Why do you say that? Lots of people are enjoying the live transfers from TV commercials and making great $$$! I believe you have said before you were terminated by your upline at Sr Life for being a trouble maker? And now you're bitter? That's not Sr Life's fault. That's between you and your previous up line. If you are a good producer/recruiter, and I believe you are, then your upline must have had strong reasons to terminate you. But that's all between you and that upline.

Wishing you well.

Why do you say that? Lots of people are enjoying the live transfers from TV commercials and making great $$$! I believe you have said before you were terminated by your upline at Sr Life for being a trouble maker? And now you're bitter? That's not Sr Life's fault. That's between you and your previous up line. If you are a good producer/recruiter, and I believe you are, then your upline must have had strong reasons to terminate you. But that's all between you and that upline.

Wishing you well.
will the person that got terminated be able to just transfer to a different upline?

Only if another upline will accept that agent, and the agent has been teminated 6 months. This is for Sr Life, can't speak for others.

Back