FMO-IMO in NYC area recommendation

If your willing to spend $1000-1,500 a week on leads and work M-F 10-6pm from your desk.

Do you feel that working selling FE remotely is a viable option or you need to do face to face sales presentations?

I have a young lady that lives in NY state, and she does FE tele-sales in 9 other states but not NY because the carrier does not do business in NY. All she had to do is get contracted with the carrier and then get appointed in those 9 other states. She used to be with Symmetry.

She works live transfers from TV commercials, not from some overseas call center. This is her 3rd week on my team. Her 1st week she wrote just over $3800 and her 2nd week just over $4000. And she was bragging that she didn't put in a full week on either week.

Call me if you like, or feel free to ask me more questions up here. In fact, since you both are in NY call me and I'll put you in contact with her. That way she can share the details of her 1st 2 weeks. She's an open book.

Last edited:
I have a young lady that lives in NY state, and she does FE tele-sales in 9 other states but not NY because the carrier does not do business in NY. All she had to do is get contracted with the carrier and then get appointed in those 9 other states. She used to be with Symmetry.

She works live transfers from TV commercials, not from some overseas call center. This is her 3rd week on my team. Her 1st week she wrote just over $3800 and her 2nd week just over $4000. And she was bragging that she didn't put in a full week on either week.

Call me if you like, or feel free to ask me more questions up here. In fact, since you both are in NY call me and I'll put you in contact with her. That way she can share the details of her 1st 2 weeks. She's an open book.
Thanks I wlll give you a call tomorrow.

Back