FMO with DM Leads. Thanks

Laying3

Expert
Florida
Hey guys, I need a final expense FMO that offers DM leads. The one I am with now keeps telling me "tomorrow you'll have all you can handle". They have come up with 18 in 2 months. I purchased 30 TM leads from the company and wrote 7k on AP in 4 weeks. I need to get a min of 15 DM leads a week.

Hey guys, I need a final expense FMO that offers DM leads. The one I am with now keeps telling me "tomorrow you'll have all you can handle". They have come up with 18 in 2 months. I purchased 30 TM leads from the company and wrote 7k on AP in 4 weeks. I need to get a min of 15 DM leads a week.

I can help you. Feel free to call me.

Unfortunately, when it comes to DM leads, the Mail houses and IMO's that do their own mailing aren't going to mail through the holidays and until after the first of January because the returns are too low.

In January, every mother and her brother is mailing because of the holiday lull and this can cause horrible returns even after Christmas.

Unfortunately, when it comes to DM leads, the Mail houses and IMO's that do their own mailing aren't going to mail through the holidays and until after the first of January because the returns are too low. In January, every mother and her brother is mailing because of the holiday lull and this can cause horrible returns even after Christmas.

Does RGI not mail through December?

Spur city are you an imo now? Sorry to say everybody and there brother recruiting now.If you are i'm looking for some 135- 140% contracts were the imo makes 5%. I'll take as earned so zero risk for the recruiter.

Very few IMO's have a lead program. If you are referring to a financed lead deal. EFES, Securus and YIG come to mind.

Most IMO's have access to lead program that they can hook you up with.

If you are looking for a financed lead program then EFES is probably the best. In my opinion anway.

Some companies, like SL and LH, have financed lead programs. Wouldn't advise in that direction.

Back