Follow up letter to potential clients??

Colie06

Super Genius
Atlanta
Hey guys. So my last batch of leads sucked big time. I got them in January when we had back to back ice storms and bad weather so most wanted to reschedule etc. Ive been calling still to get appts But a lot of them aren't answering (maybe they know my number and are ignoring me) whatever the reason I hate to just keep calling and calling.
I was thinking maybe I can send them something in the mail and have them contact me if interested.
Is this a good idea and has anyone ever done this? Its my last resort before I trash these and of course we all know that's throwing money out the window!

It can't hurt and you're only out the cost of postage plus the stationery cost if they don't pan out. I suggest you hand-address the envelopes instead of using a label. My experience has been folks are more apt to open something that doesn't look like junk mail.

It can't hurt and you're only out the cost of postage plus the stationery cost if they don't pan out. I suggest you hand-address the envelopes instead of using a label. My experience has been folks are more apt to open something that doesn't look like junk mail.
Yes I will hand write them.
I will start by. " I know you seen me calling your a$$, if still interested please call me back"! LOL
Should I go get postcards or?? I don't even know where to find these things..

But a lot of them aren't answering (maybe they know my number and are ignoring me) whatever the reason I hate to just keep calling and calling.

Get a second phone number to call from. Google Voice is free, Magic Jack is affordable, Skype works too. Magic Jack has the best phone app, Google voice is second, and Skype is the worst of the three.

IMPORTANT - Make sure and select an area code and prefix for your local area for best results. Two phone lines is a minimum necessity in my opinion if you are calling leads.

Get a second phone number to call from. Google Voice is free, Magic Jack is affordable, Skype works too. Magic Jack has the best phone app, Google voice is second, and Skype is the worst of the three.

IMPORTANT - Make sure and select an area code and prefix for your local area for best results. Two phone lines is a minimum necessity in my opinion if you are calling leads.
The sooner an agent learns how to prospect and ask for referrals, the more successful they should be. Having started my career in 1975 as a college agent with NML, I learned how to properly ask for referrals and then what to say when I called. The best method, in my opinion, is to have the person providing the referral "open the door" by calling the person before you do. Stay in this industry long enough, put your client's needs first, and referrals will come without asking.

Will definitely look into this, didn't even think about that. thank you

Funny episode, but not as good as "The Contest"

There are two schools of thought on the post card. At least people will glance before tossing it. If the MESSAGE is compelling, they might call.

Opening an envelope requires more of an effort. A postage meter or non-descript mass mail stamp will get tossed. Same for a return address they don't recognize. Window envelopes can help, but not much.

If you mail a letter in a plain white envelope, hand addressed, don't put a return address. They are more likely to open that one.

Back