Follow up letter to potential clients??

Hey guys. So my last batch of leads sucked big time. I got them in January when we had back to back ice storms and bad weather so most wanted to reschedule etc. Ive been calling still to get appts But a lot of them aren't answering (maybe they know my number and are ignoring me) whatever the reason I hate to just keep calling and calling.
I was thinking maybe I can send them something in the mail and have them contact me if interested.
Is this a good idea and has anyone ever done this? Its my last resort before I trash these and of course we all know that's throwing money out the window!

Are you close? Go knock some doors. Let them see you (unless you are as ugly as me). :laugh:

Get to the door and get in. All a lead does is get you up to the threshold... you have to move yourself past that... into the kitchen or living room... begin to ask questions... start the conversation.

Work a lead... you pay good hard earned money for that thing... work it and make it work.

Just finished a run of about 12 and my closing so far has been great, but I had to work them.

Learn how to sell around the edges of those things.

Back