For those of you using NORVAX...

Norvax contd'

Thanks again Somarco, your info will make my decision about Norvax a much easier one. Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Alsky

Just so you know, the carriers provide you with your own quoting links - just thow 'em on your website: http://healthsolutionsagency.com - click into health plans.

I personally don't like clients seeing 80 different plans from 4 different carriers all at once. Why do I want my client looking at GR rates if they want maternity? Why do I want them looking at Assurant if they have a pre-ex condition that'll be ridered?

I want to speak with every potential client, do a pre-qual and them guide them to the proper carrier so they can see the rates online.

Hi John, Is the form on this page of your site http://www.marylandquotes.com/quote.html from an ins co or is this a lead generating form you designed?

Also, what do you do with the leads from states that you are not appointed to?

Finally, I noticed that the quick quote for Golden Rule is not available in 3 states, SC included (where I am) ... know why this is?

The insurance companies provide those quoting links. My sister designed the lead generation page but I only market in states I'm licensed in. And most carriers aren't available in all states and there's no rhyme or reason for it.

the carriers provide you with your own quoting links

That quote engine from Time does not show all the plans, only a handful. They are the only carrier I know that gives you a site with limited access to plans.

I have sites from Aetna, Blue, and KP. All have the full complement of plans.

I know what my link does and doesn't do. Too lengthy to give a list. Too tired of arguing with a brick.

Broker office is the back office I referred to earlier. It allows you to track your prospects, review quotes, send follow up quotes, etc. For extra $$$ (not worth it in my opinion) you can also have something like 6 follow up automatic emails.

Lots of bells & whistles that drive up the price on what I consider to be a pricey service from the git go.

For something simple like I have, the set up fee should be $100, no more than $150. The monthly subscription at $50 is still pricey. Consider there are several places where you can get template websites with hosting for $10/month. Even some of these have limited instant quoting capabilities.

Norvax does have an STM quote engine that I have considered. But for another $250 set up + an additional $75/month I believe I will pass.

Back