For those of you using NORVAX...

I know.....you have problems with that.....

Sti...If I only I could post what I know,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I don't want to embarrass you but I just went to your Ohio site and ran a rate for me in texas.....not only did I not get any rates but the phone rang with in a second and a recording asking me if I had had requested rates and wanting to talk to someone.....I pushed one and after a min they said no agent was available at gohealth but I could still GO TO THAT SITE and run rates....real good system....last time someone did answer the phone it was a UA agent.....I asked for the agent from the site I ran and they said she was a sub agent and he was over her....real good system you got....maybe you can tell us what is the deal between Norvax and gohealth ...this is the # that called me from the request I put on your site.....888-250-3409

I won't embarrass you.

Yawn.
oh....it just keeps getting better.... just got a call from John the agent here in Austin that has been in the biz for 4 years ....looked him up at the DOI ....and bam
Insphere agent...

Appointments
JOHN
Company Active AETNA DENTAL INC. 01/02/2010 AETNA HEALTH INC. 01/02/2010 AETNA HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY 01/02/2010 AETNA LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY 01/02/2010 CHESAPEAKE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY, THE 06/25/2009 GOLDEN RULE INSURANCE COMPANY 11/03/2009 HUMANA HEALTH PLAN OF TEXAS, INC. 08/10/2010 HUMANA INSURANCE COMPANY 04/24/2010 HUMANADENTAL INSURANCE COMPANY 04/24/2010 MEGA LIFE AND HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY, THE 11/26/2007 MID-WEST NATIONAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY OF TENNESSEE 01/06/2009 RELIASTAR LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY 01/29/2010 SECURITY LIFE OF DENVER INSURANCE COMPANY 02/01/2010

.....is this the money your taking to the bank if I let him write me.....
ROUND TWO....just got a call from Rick from a company called First Choice Health Care telling me that he was calling about my PRE~APPROVED health application and to call him back at 800-688-5167....and the call came from 954-491-7023.....how many times is my name and number going to be sold now from me running a rate on your site Ed .....
seems the mega agent came from InsureMe....

InsureMe-Making it easy to find the right insurance
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Scott, [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1] Thanks for using InsureMe. The following agents will provide you with quotes. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Insphere Insurance Solutions[/FONT]

Last edited:
I have been using the Norvax quoting software for almost a year now. I like the software there are some issues that I have with it also, some of their online apps are old and useless. All in all I think its a good product and worth the investment if you can get a steady stream on clients onto your website. I dont buy their leads I use google and my own SEO strategy to drive customers to my websites.

"I don't want to embarrass you but I just went to your Ohio site and ran a rate for me in texas."

I don't care what happens when someone from Texas goes to my Ohio site. Heck, most people in Texas go to Joe's site or Peeler's site anyhow!

Last edited:
Yea having mega life agents and UA agents calling on behalf of your site is killer....

"I don't want to embarrass you but I just went to your Ohio site and ran a rate for me in texas."

I don't care what happens when someone from Texas goes to my Ohio site. Heck, most people in Texas go to Joe's site or Peeler's site anyhow!

Hardly. Care to have a neutral party compare our sites?

Not only are you throwing spitballs at a battleship, you're fighting the wrong ship. Peeler and other Texas sites are who you should be worried about. He's kicking your a**. I'm not concerned about Texas.

I know when I run a rate in Ohio on my quote engine it says get in touch with me and gives a phone number.....instead of immediately starting to sell that contact info to mega agents and UA agents....I am just waiting for the call from Vista Prints...

Hardly. Care to have a neutral party compare our sites?

Back