Except what you say is not true. In the case of someone aging in to Medicare, I get paid roughly $600 first year, and $300 renewal. That's at least as good (and usually better) than the supplement companies are offering to pay.

YOU BOLD FACED LIAR!

Nationwide average
Medsupp avg commission is $40 pmpm. Over 6 years = $2,880

MAPD T65 avg commission is $29.75 pmpm. over 6 years = $2,142

NON T65

MAPD non T65, not new to MA is $25.50 pmpm over 6 years = $1,836

Average plan G medsupp premium nationwide is about $166/mo

Even if you go with a super conservative plan G premium of $125/mo, the pmpm is still $30! and over 6 years its $2,160,still more than what a T65 MAPD pays over 6 years, and thats not including the Part D commission!

YOU BOLD FACED LIAR!

Nationwide average

MAPD T65 avg commission is $29.75 pmpm. over 6 years = $2,142

NON T65

MAPD non T65, not new to MA is $25.50 pmpm over 6 years = $1,836

Average plan G medsupp premium nationwide is about $166/mo

Even if you go with a super conservative plan G premium of $125/mo, the pmpm is still $30! and over 6 years its $2,160,still more than what a T65 MAPD pays over 6 years, and thats not including the Part D commission!

Really? I gave a straight-up scenario: A person aging in to Medicare (i.e., turning 65).

Med supp: Premium for Plan G (the most popular choice) is about $110/month, at 22% street commission, $24.20/month. You get that for six years, then it drops way way down.

MAPD: Premium is typical $0 (much easier to sell) and first year commission is $50/month. Then it's $25/month forever (not just six years).

In both scenarios, things that cannot be controlled can impact future commissions, such as death of customer or changes in laws.

In both scenarios, it is possible that bonuses/marketing expenses of some sort might be received over and above the commission; though it's hit or miss, no consistency.

I have no idea where you got that $40 month commission thing from for a person turning 65. Maybe in some places premiums are $180/month for someone turning 65, but that's more on the order of what an 80-year old would be paying, and we all know that around age 80, most companies cut commissions in half for underwritten aps, and pay virtually nothing in a GI situation. In contrast, sales of a MAPD plan to 85-year olds always pays full commission, and it's always guarantee issue.

Sure, if you hand-pick the right scenario, say a healthy 78 year old man, I could make more money by selling a medicare supplement plan; yet, on the whole, MAPD will pay equal or higher commissions. And don't forget the under-65 folks, a group of people who med-supp companies typically pay a token amount to the agent for selling; once again, full commission from the MAPD when selling to a 58-year old disabled person. On the whole, MAPD pays better than a med supp will pay.

In closing, calling someone a "bold faced liar," when the person is telling the truth, is a pathetic way of behaving. I suggest your repent of your sins, and then go and sin no more.

Really? I gave a straight-up scenario: A person aging in to Medicare (i.e., turning 65).

Med supp: Premium for Plan G (the most popular choice) is about $110/month, at 22% street commission, $24.20/month. You get that for six years, then it drops way way down.

MAPD: Premium is typical $0 (much easier to sell) and first year commission is $50/month. Then it's $25/month forever (not just six years).

In both scenarios, things that cannot be controlled can impact future commissions, such as death of customer or changes in laws.

In both scenarios, it is possible that bonuses/marketing expenses of some sort might be received over and above the commission; though it's hit or miss, no consistency.

I have no idea where you got that $40 month commission thing from for a person turning 65. Maybe in some places premiums are $180/month for someone turning 65, but that's more on the order of what an 80-year old would be paying, and we all know that around age 80, most companies cut commissions in half for underwritten aps, and pay virtually nothing in a GI situation. In contrast, sales of a MAPD plan to 85-year olds always pays full commission, and it's always guarantee issue.

Sure, if you hand-pick the right scenario, say a healthy 78 year old man, I could make more money by selling a medicare supplement plan; yet, on the whole, MAPD will pay equal or higher commissions. And don't forget the under-65 folks, a group of people who med-supp companies typically pay a token amount to the agent for selling; once again, full commission from the MAPD when selling to a 58-year old disabled person. On the whole, MAPD pays better than a med supp will pay.

In closing, calling someone a "bold faced liar," when the person is telling the truth, is a pathetic way of behaving. I suggest your repent of your sins, and then go and sin no more.
cherry picked data in small markets is not a way to live.

As I stated, since you don't know how to read, i was using the national average for a plan G medsupp. And went with the standard 6 year cycle (since most customers don't stay on the same plan for more than 6 years) (if you weren't a newbie, you'd know that).

What I said is true, and everyone here knows it. Whether you admit it or not.

I choose to go the honest route. You obviously have chosen you go the other way.

Keep drinking the Kool Aid.

cherry picked data in small markets is not a way to live.

As I stated, since you don't know how to read, i was using the national average for a plan G medsupp. And went with the standard 6 year cycle (since most customers don't stay on the same plan for more than 6 years) (if you weren't a newbie, you'd know that).

What I said is true, and everyone here knows it. Whether you admit it or not.

I choose to go the honest route. You obviously have chosen you go the other way.

Keep drinking the Kool Aid.

West Florida UHC pays $33/mo and nobody moves off the plan as it's consistently best priced, keeping past 6 yrs.

Show us where u get this national average shit of $40 mo.

West Florida UHC pays $33/mo and nobody moves off the plan as it's consistently best priced, keeping past 6 yrs.

Show us where u get this national average shit of $40 mo.
33 is far more than 25 or even 29

I'll give you some specific examples tomorrow, and prove you wrong... Once again.

Gosh, winning is tiresome.
Do you ever get tired of losing?...

Back