Free Leads - Statesboro, Georgia Area . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club

Starting in mid-January, we will be testing a unique, out of the box, lead generation system for our Agents. I need 2 Agents that are near Statesboro, Georgia to take some leads for 2 weeks, work them and give an honest review of their potential.

We'll have a few of our own Agents working them too + me - but, would like a 3rd party to validate the process.

These will be canvassed, survey type leads targeting 55 to 75 y/o with 2 income brackets 1) $0 to $50k and 2) $25k to $100k and 2 housing brackets 1) Home Owners and 2) Renters.

Targeted products are FE, Med Sups, Indemnity and Annuities.

If interested - please send me a pm.

Thanks!

p.s. - anybody see the new "Idea" commercial by GE - it's awesome. Reminds me of me :yes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfmQvc6tB1o

----------

Thanks! One of the lead spots have been spoken for . . .

Last edited:
"Starting in mid-January, we will be testing a unique, out of the box, lead generation system"

Please describe

I did in the initial post, but here it is:

These will be canvassed, survey type leads targeting 55 to 75 y/o with 2 income brackets 1) $0 to $50k and 2) $25k to $100k and 2 housing brackets 1) Home Owners and 2) Renters.

We'll take the targeted data above for the $0 to $50k peeps to target FE clients at first. Using a walking route that the postman would use, we are going to go to the door and simply say:

Hey Mrs Jones - Cards like these have been mailed out to your neighborhood several times recently and we've never received one back from you. Have you not gotten one in your mailbox yet? Some of your neighbors probably sent theirs back in already . . .

Then start the survey process - simply gather their name, age, marital status and if they want to receive information on Life Insurance, Medicare Products or both.

These will be provided to Agents to call that evening or the next day.

If the canvasser is also an Agent - they will simply use a different script and get in the door and make a presentation.

Got the idea from a super cool dude. Well kinda. He told me how to take DM non-responders and walk the route. I just tweaked it a bit to include lead generation in case the "canvasser" isn't a licensed agent.

Lamb Chops, there are no free leads.:no:

Yea man - these are free . . . 8 leads per week for 2 weeks to test them out.

Still have one spot left. Other guy wants to wait on the higher income knocks.

----------

. . . . and it's gone. Will have the results by the end of January.

Merry Christmas all . . .

Still have one spot left. Other guy wants to wait on the higher income knocks.

Back