Free Meds direct from Mfg.

Just FYI i have been sending all of my seniors to Kmart -- has less of a line because everyone is at Walmart :) -- and they are cheaper... 3.87 and they pricematch with Walmart. Plus I get alot of referrals from the pharmacist there.

Mary

Thanks Mary for the info on Kmart. I'm trying to help a client get a particular generic for free and I've been looking at the walmart site, target, etc. When I went to try and find the Kmart list i found this site. It's kind of neat. It lists the companies that are offering these type of deals and it lists the drugs that are covered all on one page. You just click on the link for Walmart, Meijers, Target, Kmart, and a few other stores.

Here's the link

http://www.ncsl.org/programs/health/generic$.htm

I was told by several of my clients you can get anti-biotics for free at Meijers (not sure if Meijers is national) but thought I'd share this.

Just FYI i have been sending all of my seniors to Kmart -- has less of a line because everyone is at Walmart :) -- and they are cheaper... 3.87 and they pricematch with Walmart. Plus I get alot of referrals from the pharmacist there.

Mary

how you doing my girl....know your under stress....

Back