Free Telemarketing List: Texas Senior Data

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
... but wait, there's more! Call within the next 20 minutes and receive... Nah, I'm just messing. Here is the deal. Someone ordered data from me and seemed legit so I ordered the data before they paid the invoice and, well, you get the idea. I'm sitting on 2k fresh records of seniors 67+ already scrubbed against the DNC. It's in Dallas County, TX.

This is with absolutely no strings attached, just makes no sense to sit on it when someone else could probably use it. Of course if someone felt like paying for it I would gladly take the money and give them a crazy discount, but the list is up for grabs for the first person that is interested 100% free of charge.

This list is free because I got stuck holding a bag on it.

Pricing on custom lists is on the link in my signature. I'm also putting a post in the offer section.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1,000 records $100
5,000 records $300
10,000 records $400
List is taken. Happy selling!

Last edited:
This list is free because I got stuck holding a bag on it.

Pricing on custom lists is on the link in my signature. I'm also putting a post in the offer section.
1,000 records $100
5,000 records $300
10,000 records $400
List is taken. Happy selling!

If they are still up for grabs, I'll take them! Just getting started and that's my county.
If they are still up for grabs, I'll take them! Just getting started and that's my county.

Oops.....didn't read the last line. Oh well.

Last edited:
Josh said:
... but wait, there's more! Call within the next 20 minutes and receive... Nah, I'm just messing. Here is the deal. Someone ordered data from me and seemed legit so I ordered the data before they paid the invoice and, well, you get the idea. I'm sitting on 2k fresh records of seniors 67+ already scrubbed against the DNC. It's in Dallas County, TX.

This is with absolutely no strings attached, just makes no sense to sit on it when someone else could probably use it. Of course if someone felt like paying for it I would gladly take the money and give them a crazy discount, but the list is up for grabs for the first person that is interested 100% free of charge.
I live close to Dallas! How would I go about getting some free leads in my area? Right now I'm pushing more to occupational accident apps. I really like the fact that it covers the whole family. Would you have any advice for me?

Josh I wish you had some sort of counts quoting tool on your site. I keep jumping between Experian and InfoUSA...and I feel too bad asking you for counts.

Why would you feel bad asking for counts? I do them for folks all the time.

That said, I am testing one now, shoot me an email if you want the link.

Maybe if I charged their prices I'd of had it up and running faster ;)

Back