From ACA to AHCA - ObamaCare to TrumpCare

1) I really don't care what you think.

2) You come off as racist.

3) Tromp is doing exactly what a narcissistic thief with no integrity would do.

Didn't figure you did care.... Typical intolerant liberal

I come off as racist... again, page 5 of the liberal marching orders book... call all that have opposing views racist.

and again, from the play book... you liberals will continue to fail at both life and elections until you get your head right with ball

Last edited:

On a broker’s website, “consumers won’t necessarily have the full range of options,” said Elizabeth Hagan, associate director of coverage initiatives at Families USA, a consumer advocacy group. “On healthcare.gov, the plan display is the same for all the options, and consumers have the ability to sort plans based on what they want.”

She must have missed the part that says consumer facing websites must show all the options. Hmmm.....

(Or they could regulate commissions MAPD-style so that we don't care what they buy. One of those!)

Consumer advocate groups, and others who stand to lose money with an ObamaCare repeal, are apparently making progress with the spineless GOP Senators who were elected, promising to Repeal ObamaCare.

We now have Senators McConnell, Grassley, and Ernst, saying that Repeal isn't likely. Instead, they will need to "nibble around the edges" of the ACA. Even Ted Cruz is now only advocating some "tweaks".

Senators Ernst, Grassley lower expectations on Obamacare repeal - Hot Air Hot Air

How do you "nibble around the edges" in a way that makes health insurers come back...reduce premiums...expand medical networks? That's major surgery, isn't it?

Perhaps just let it crash, take the heat, lose to the Dems, then look for how to blame them. Wash, repeat. Pocket some cash, act like a big shot, retire.

Carriers understand how to run a block of business. Agents know how to enroll. Cut both out, bend over, kiss your ass goodbye.

We won't have to worry about it. No commission = no agents. No agents to enroll = low enrollment. Low enrollment = adverse selection. Adverse selection = premium jump. Premium jump = more adverse selection = still higher premiums. Adverse selection, no mandate, no accurate estimate of claims = no carriers.

Alternate proposal is carrier managed Gubmt funded ASO. Repubs won't do ASO and couldn't implement in time even if they would.

Bye Bye healthcare but don't worry, it only affects those without group coverage.

My wife is covered. I'm moving out, giving her everything and going naked next year. Will live at my cabin in the woods and come visit.

Last edited:
My veteran client called me..we have him on intl medical insurance he lives TJ on the border. He is scared of VA in so cal. Medicare doctors are fewer & fewer...I told him DO NOT cancel the intl medical insurance even though its $480 a quarter...new TJ hospital there getting very busy with american patients...Soros money building hospitals.
A client in Sonora Mx getting life saving immunotherapy. Should be dead...doing well now. She in her third remission. Her treatment meds not approved in US.

Last edited:
June 6, 2017

A revised AHCA outline emerged today after Senate leaders met with President Trump.

"As for why they were increasingly optimistic, GOP senators wouldn’t offer very many details and McConnell suggested that some key issues linger.

But the broad outline discussed among members points to a slower phaseout of Obamacare’s Medicaid expansion than the House bill entails and a shifting of tax credits from younger people to older people.*Unlike the House version, the Senate bill may not allow insurers to set higher prices for people with pre-existing conditions than for healthy people."

Senate Republicans Are Closer Than Ever To Repealing Obamacare | HuffPost

Other news outlets say that "Risk Corridor" payments to health insurers are also being beefed up, to offset the inability to increase premiums, based on health status.

They're trying to get this done before the July 4th recess, which is quickly approaching. Lots of Town Hall meetings that week.

Back