from Face to face to over the phone ?

Here are a couple videos of two face to face agents, that are doing very well selling over the telephone. Both were recognized by AmAm for being in the top 20 of all 2016 producers that are contracted with them. Both placed over 200k in premium. Our number one agent (who was also number one with AmAm) is also an exF2F agent.

If its face to face or telesales the bottom line is following a proven model. The agents who dont follow a proven model, always fail.

And the only people who are critical of telesales are those that have failed at it, know someone who has failed at it, or have a vested interest in preserving the notion that face to face is the only way to go (aka marketers and recruiters).

Here are a couple videos of two face to face agents, that are doing very well selling over the telephone. Both were recognized by AmAm for being in the top 20 of all 2016 producers that are contracted with them. Both placed over 200k in premium. Our number one agent (who was also number one with AmAm) is also an exF2F agent.

If its face to face or telesales the bottom line is following a proven model. The agents who dont follow a proven model, always fail.

And the only people who are critical of telesales are those that have failed at it, know someone who has failed at it, or have a vested interest in preserving the notion that face to face is the only way to go (aka marketers and recruiters).

That's not correct. The only ones that prop up the failed telesales model are the ones that want to gain on the backs of those that haven't learned that lesson yet.

Take you, for instance, you are not a telesales producer. You never have been. You were never a face to face producer either.

But you talk it up. Why? Simply to recruit. No other reason.

You can't give advice on selling FE as you have never sold FE for a living. Doesn't matter the model. Everything you say is geared to recruit or to attack the people that know the truth.

You make no other posts. Either recruiting or attacking the realists.

You should get to know what you're selling before you pretend to know me.

Im still waiting on your lawyer friend from KSKJ to call me, too. Remember, the company you thought might still accept those who are not baptized. Still waiting....
Capture101.JPG

Regarding telesales, you've never done it, so you're not qualified to comment it. I have, successfully. And I've been able to duplicate my success to dozens of other exF2F agents.

Here is why Telesales has a bad name explained:

Here is proof North Star is successfully selling telesales:

Notice how many women we have working at North Star? Do you think they actually enjoyed going into the homes that FE agents have to, to make money?

I didn't think so.

Just for fun:

Thanks for your help recruiting JD. "You da' real MVP"

Back