Fully Underwritten vs Simplified Issue vs Guaranteed Issue

I thought everyone knew about this quoter. It will let you do 5-quotes per day without subscribing.

I live under a rock and can remember the sun is shining if it is still shining the next time I look out.

Thank you for the generosity of your firm. I didn't understand all the categories - I played with a couple of options - also didn't see an option for single premium quotes - hence the question below.

Your health history and APS do not change.

FWIW, non fraternal coverage is going to run in the low $100/mo range. 10 Pay life is $160-$175 range and a single premium is about $8k
Thank you. That is useful perspective.

And, oddly enough, I think that started my mind clicking on my answer to the question I've seen JD post time and time again, "Why did you send in the card?".

Assurity's online quoter gives me $9,800 for age 80, $10K, so I'm having a bit of trouble wrapping my head around the $8K number you provided.

They have been around a long time.

Pretty sure they are fraternal and he said no to fraternal coverage.
Ok, so there is something else I guess I need to consider if I decide to do this.

Possible approx decrease in annual premium of $1K if I use a fraternal insurer.

I can't remember the specific issues any more, I just remember reading discussions about fraternal vs non-fraternal several years ago and deciding I would prefer to have non-fraternal coverage if I ever had to choose.

I thought everyone knew about this quoter. It will let you do 5-quotes per day without subscribing.

Scott i was looking who your quotes are with . I was looking at those old interviews you did in 2013 and 14. You interviewed some new agent back in 2013 named Gary W . I was laughing he was using direct mail leads from Momentual life. They were bought out or merged with Transamerica in 2014 or 15 i recall . Just curious if he’s still in the business 11 yrs later ?

Back