Fully Underwritten Whole Life Quotes

Arookaria

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Do any of the A carriers offer a way to get quotes online or to use their software without first getting appointed with them?
The only one I've found that offers this is Illinois mutual. Isn't there something like term4 sale .com but for fully underwritten whole life?
I hope this isn't too dumb of a question; I'm a new agent.

Sent from my IPhone

There's Winflex, but it's not just for WL quotes. And really I would think that our industry could come up with a better program for independent agents. Besides that, I just use the carrier programs. Winflex is nice as its many carriers in one place and it updates all at once, but the carrier programs work better for their specific products.

Last edited:
There's Winflex, but it's not just for WL quotes. And really I would think that our industry could come up with a better program for independent agents. Besides that, I just use the carrier programs. Winflex is nice as its many carriers in one place and it updates all at once, but the carrier programs work better for their specific products.

seems like winflex is just what I was looking for. So I just have to get appointed with just one of the listed carriers ti see illustrations from all the carriers listed? Looks like great software, thanks for the tip!

Sent from my IPhone

seems like winflex is just what I was looking for. So I just have to get appointed with just one of the listed carriers ti see illustrations from all the carriers listed? Looks like great software, thanks for the tip!

Sent from my IPhone

Yes and no. Some companies will let anyone quote them, others only contracted agents.

Back