GBS Agency Expert Vs Advisors Assistant

Dview

I write mostly LTC , and have been searching for a good CMS. At some point in the near future, I will be adding agents. I need something that will help track commissions and renewals. As I add agents on, I will need the program to have the ability to add different levels.
I would want the program to have the ability to scan documents into the contacts file.
I know that web based CMS seems to be the way people are going, but I would feel more comfortable with owning my own software.
Advisors Assistant and GBS were expensive, when you added the different modules that I would need.
Does anyone have any expiries with these programs, or know of something better?
I checked out Your Insurance Office, and found it lacking.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dview,

I know you mentioned you are uncertain about web-based platforms, but if you are interested at all, I'd be happy to provide a GoTo Meeting on our system - AgencyBloc.

You can also create a 30-day trial account through the site, but let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Adam @ AgencyBloc

I used GBS for 60 days and it was terrible. It is an Outlook look alike set up for agents. I use Advisor Assistant. It is not bad, but it has gotten expensive.

I tried the demo for GBS, and I was not very impressed.
Advisors assistant was better, but when you started adding on the insurance module, scanning module, and commission module, it became to expensive.
I hope I dont have to wait until next summer, to find out if Frank's software will be up to the task. (Your Insurance Office)
If anyone know's of any other non web based system that works, please let me know.
I suck at organizing, record keeping, and tracking.

Back