Gearing Up for New Career Adventure in FE

It's not that a woman can't do Fe it's that 99% wouldn't want to. Like the lady I sold with 15 plops of dog crap on the floor and a urinal full of crap and piss. It was beyond imaginable . Or the homes 3/4 mile off the already desolate paved rd were the guy with a shot gun near his door answers. Or in the country dogs as big as Kujo roaming around. Unfortunately to maximize lead costs you must door knock which leads to many of these situations.

for newcomers taking a peek at the world of FE why are the edgy-environmentally challenged folks the apparent prospects for FE? doesn't everyone need burial insurance? your treks to the closed deals sound like a Survival tv show

People with money don't finance a $10,000 item with a lifetime payment. They either prepay it at the funeral home or just write a check for it when a family member dies.

People who live hand to mouth, paycheck to paycheck are the main FE buyers. Many (not all of them) are dysfunctional in many ways in addition to their low financial means.

or goodness... i am changing insurance specialties right now... thanks for the enlightenment:-)
i applaud all of you 'rugged courageous' men for taking on Kujo and friends

You might want to look into doing the Medicare side of the business. It's not that you won't ever run across the occasional stuff that's going to take a strong stomach, but it certainly wouldn't be the norm.

Re: off topic but related to new career

for newcomers taking a peek at the world of FE
why are the edgy-environmentally challenged folks the apparent prospects for FE?

doesn't everyone need burial insurance?

your treks to the closed deals sound like a Survival tv show

The main FE prospect is not educated and easily lead/sold. They are not educated consumers.

----------

People with money don't finance a $10,000 item with a lifetime payment. They either prepay it at the funeral home or just write a check for it when a family member dies.

People who live hand to mouth, paycheck to paycheck are the main FE buyers. Many (not all of them) are dysfunctional in many ways in addition to their low financial means.

Newby, how would you define the FE market? Income, worker type, age, health, and education?

Thanks

Back