Gearing Up for New Career Adventure in FE

Silent Cal

Good evening to all, passed pre -license, state exam on jan 5, look forward to the journey and appreciate all of your information. Very kind of the professionals on this board to offer their opinions and sincere advise. Carry on and may your holidays be filled with joy!

Good evening to all, passed pre -license, state exam on jan 5, look forward to the journey and appreciate all of your information. Very kind of the professionals on this board to offer their opinions and sincere advise. Carry on and may your holidays be filled with joy!

Welcome to the Forum and good luck!

How do you feel about cat piss?:twitchy:

He is crass lol, but you will have to deal with some disgusting things while working FE.

That's a serious question Cal. Cat piss and FE go hand in hand. Try pretending like you've researched FE.:cool:

I'm in my 12th year of selling life insurance. The last 7 year specializing in FE. I've never once sat in cat piss, had cat piss on me, {knowingly anyway}, or had to deal with cat piss.

So to say they go hand in hand would not be correct.

I'm in my 12th year of selling life insurance. The last 7 year specializing in FE. I've never once sat in cat piss, had cat piss on me, {knowingly anyway}, or had to deal with cat piss.

So to say they go hand in hand would not be correct.

I seem to recall you passing on a house that smelled of cat piss...I know I have. There's sure a lot of guys come on here saying that they've sat in it. To be fair, I've sat in dog piss at a Med Supp client's house. Some of those cat's can be real sneaky about peeing on you. LOL

How about bugs JD? Crap on the floor?:twitchy:

I'm in my 12th year of selling life insurance. The last 7 year specializing in FE. I've never once sat in cat piss, had cat piss on me, {knowingly anyway}, or had to deal with cat piss. So to say they go hand in hand would not be correct.

Well, having prospects with pet boa constrictors roaming around unchecked while on a sales call is something that doesn't happen every day.

Good Luck Silent Cal , I took my exam 12/21 passed and am in similar position as you in terms of seeking best 'starter agent' opportunity. I am looking into FE as well but here's a question for these pros on forum....challenging living environments aside, ... is it safe for a single woman agent to go out and sell FE - in general.. i own 2 siberian huskies as protection but they will not be allowed to sit in that cat piss:-)
- i mean have you gentlemen ever had an aggressive client?

Back