Generate Your Own Exclusive Internet Leads!!!

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. Sometimes typing on a cell phone is not the best of ideas. LOL

Sometimes typing on a cell phone is not the best of ideas.

Try using this instead

USB-Typewriter.png

Guys this is a HARD road to tow in the implementation.

Lessay, you get your five websites up and coded, and opt-ins working. . .

Then, you need to drive traffic. The OP is spot on in his design, though he forgot the massive outlay of cash for search engine optimization and search engine marketing. . .in addition to pay per click money.

six months to a year burnt, for your first conversion.

I know this painfully (did e commerce before insurance) so I prefer to buy leads, thus found this thread.

Your mileage may vary, objects in the mirror are closer than they appear,

Gud Bidness,

Tevis

Then, you need to drive traffic. The OP is spot on in his design, though he forgot the massive outlay of cash for search engine optimization and search engine marketing. . .in addition to pay per click money.

I know this painfully (did e commerce before insurance) so I prefer to buy leads, thus found this thread.

Gud Bidness,

Tevis

Meh, you prefer to buy leads or sell leads?

For the avg agent who just wants leads and doesn't want to wait for the investment of SEO to pay off, 100% would advise PPC -

Gud Bidness,

Tevis

I agree that it is a hard road to travel, albeit it appears to be well worth it in the long-run. At least I hope so because I'm buying in the process of building out domains to create leads.

I have a big heads-up in social media and internet marketing, so maybe it's easier for me, but wow, after looking at last month's lead purchasing and results, I have my fingers crossed....

Kudos to the OP for starting the thread. Agenda or not, this is informative either way

Gud Bidness,

Tevis

If you can find an seo guru outsource it somewhere, then you let him target 3 to 5 long tail keywords, if you rank for any of those longtail insurance lead keyword, you dont have to pay for PPC. Ive experience this before where we were able to rank for a really competitive refinance lead keyword and the leads just keeps coming in. But atm, sometimes we are on page 1 the next day page 2 or 3. Its a love hate relationship with the searchengins.

Back