Get 100 Free Telemarketing Records! *Second Time Offer*

lol, Yup....

Marketing Lists at Wholesale Pricing!!

here is a place off the forum as well in case you were wondering...

Consumer Sales Leads

Is there anywhere to buy lists on this forum?:twitchy:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The storm chasers are already on top of this. Natural disasters like this always spark a rise in the guys going after insurance money. I could never be a storm chaser hoping bad stuff would happen so i can get paid out....BUT they are still an industry and they buy a crap load of data :)

Well, if it hit here no roofers would need to buy leads for the next month. Not to mention it's hard to sub out painting jobs when people don't even have power... :D

Last edited:
First, I don't give 1,000 away free.
Second, when it comes to turn around time, every order goes into que after we get paid....normally taking 10-20 minutes for you to get your list, if we are super slammed it could take an hour or two.

If someone needs a list in 5 minutes, and Josh has NOTHING else to do, go with Josh. Eventually though, most will find that doing your marketing with someone that has the ability to not only sell you a filtered list, but also has the capacity to print, deliver, and track, all your mail.....as well as get you a dialer at cost to follow up behind that mail drop. Oh and if you need custom internet leads (select niches) we are getting into that as well on a small exclusive lead level.

Josh, may be a great guy, I have heard good and bad about him, but its not my place to judge him on a personal level. But I can tell you one difference in business....he is a list reseller that can refer you to other marketing outlets...we are marketing firm that can actually service the marketing along with the data (no outlets). BIG difference in the scope of who can help your business more.

Heck use him or me or both but believe me you may not want to burn bridges sticking up for a list reseller just for fun, nice as he may be. In the long run BRR will be able to get you more reach for your budget and more over all conversions....

Time will tell....until then folks are welcome to get 200 free data records from me...

Sounds good! How bout this. If you can get me 1000 names faster than Josh can then I will buy from you next time. You have to get it here in the next 10 minutes though and then I will gladly buy the next 1000.:yes:

Sheesh Ramond. I never said Josh could get it to me in 5-10 minutes. It was a joke I thought? I honestly would have thought less of you if you did actually drop everything and sent me a list in 10 minutes. I'm not a list buyer usually so I am neither an asset for you or Josh.

Dude,

How many businesses do you run/own anyway?

You out of the lead bus now? Don't see your signature is why I ask.:idea:

I have JVs in many of the niches I'm in instead of just settling for CPL and I'm not going to post my signature in Josh's thread. Seems tacky to keep on doing that.

Being an aff marketer I'm sure you can appreciate that I can handle more than one niche at a time. :1wink:

Back