Getting antsy to get started

DHurd

Super Genius
Getting real antsy to jump in to FE telesales. Have my test next week. Then have to wait like two weeks or longer for the liscence app to get processed?! Then cant even get my nonresidents until after its processed.... then have to wait another WEEKS for those to go through... feels like an eternity. I just want to get at it! I've been reading tons on insurance and sales everyday getting ready. I'm super excited.

Getting real antsy to jump in to FE telesales. Have my test next week. Then have to wait like two weeks or longer for the liscence app to get processed?! Then cant even get my nonresidents until after its processed.... then have to wait another WEEKS for those to go through... feels like an eternity. I just want to get at it! I've been reading tons on insurance and sales everyday getting ready. I'm super excited.

Follow the 3 legged stool...#1 pick the right agency to work with.

You will not have to wait weeks to get your non-res licenses processed. They typically take days, not weeks.

As DHK said, focus on learning everything you can.

If possible, put together your marketing and process plans (at least initially, they'll likely change) as well.

Good luck.

As the the others have said. Do your prep work now. If you are gainfully employed stay employed save as much capital as you can. Reduce your monthly debt as much as you can. Research your internet and cell plans now not after you are in selling mode. Sharpen your pencils and organize your desktop, physical and digital, now.

Translation = get the lessor stuff done now. When it is go time, go. Many FNGs get derailed out of the gate by busy work. Hell, many of us crusty veterans still get derailed. In my case it is coffee in the morning and beer in the evening.

coffee in the morning and beer in the evening

1 of my favorite Country and Western songs of all time. Think it was Waylon Jennings or Merle Haggard or George Jones or Conway Twitty-----OK, who am I kidding I dont know the difference of those famous singers

Back