Here we go again . Stamps 68 to 73 cents in July . Up 48% since 2019

So 150 failed out?
Not necessarily.

I arbitrarily posted the $20k+ agents because I think that number is a good baseline of what "success" should look like selling final expense. Writing $20,000 a month or more like JD does is an excellent goal worth working towards.

However, I'm sure there are many $10k to $19,999 final expense agents that are successful. Not throwing them shade in any way.

Also our average AP closed per person in March was $9580AP, up from $4369AP in March 2023, a 219% increase year-over-year.

You had 56 of 199 agents write $20 k or more ? Are 30 total agents wrote $20 k plus and you broke the levels down more ?
30 wrote $20k or more out of 199. I broke down the production levels further to delineate what our agents have been able to accomplish at higher production levels. Sorry for the confusion.

Jd and me don’t agree on a lot and that’s ok . But I agree with him less than 1% of fe , Medicare , writing agents overall NET more than $150k .Why this is the best board on the net is because we can disagree and tell each other to F off . No feelings hurt . On most Fb groups it’s all “ I make $250 k a yr “ . Every agent says “ it’ll be alright you’ll kill it “ . It’s 100% recruiting,recruiting day and night for the owners of the boards . If you challenge the bs you’ll be flogged or banned .
This post has been fact-checked true.

30 wrote $20k or more out of 199. I broke down the production levels further to delineate what our agents have been able to accomplish at higher production levels. Sorry for the confusion.
Those have been really incredible numbers you have put up lately Dave. The most impressive thing to me is that it’s mostly agents that are attracted to “free lead” programs. I have always held the belief that agents that buy into “free leads” are that way because they are lazy and know they won’t put out much effort.

You obviously have found some that work very hard. Great job!

Thank you, Scott.

I talked to someone else that has frequented this forum for years about the same concept - free lead programs invite a lazier agent.

While there is truth in this statement, it isn't commonly the case as I've discovered.

1000 mailer at lead concepts will be $690 . Honestly you’ll have to do BS leads like Walmart and 2-3% returns to make it work . I got .6% on a drop a few months ago . That’s would be $100 plus a lead
You could do your own mailer for $500 including the printing.

Try printing , stuffing , stamping , putting labels on envelopes for 10-20 k mailing. You’d go insane as it’d take 2 people 40-60 hrs
Nope - just sub it out.

$500 for 1k. Pay for 5000 upfront and mail out in 1k minimums.

Nope - just sub it out.

$500 for 1k. Pay for 5000 upfront and mail out in 1k minimums.
I pay $515 all in . But lead concepts is like $620 . Your $500 will be $540 in July as postage goes up 8% . Plus almost all of those cheaper vendors won’t mail you card which I demand as they resell the leads many times

I pay $515 all in . But lead concepts is like $620 . Your $500 will be $540 in July as postage goes up 8% . Plus almost all of those cheaper vendors won’t mail you card which I demand as they resell the leads many times

The $500 pricing is good till the next price increase. Which will be in November. Retail Postage is projected to be $1.25 by 2027. Rates need to be higher for the USPS to survive.

Using Mixed AADC - to send a letter under 3 oz is only 33¢. Net Profit is 7¢ per letter - that is why you have to pay for 10k upfront.

The only time a human touches this is when they take the buckets to the post office.

Back